chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 115,829
Side 2: 0
Difference: 115,829

chart

Good job lets rim them all!

DeletedUser100466

No one in venus is attacking you except welsh celt but i accept your invitation and will join him soon

DeletedUser

I don't get it. I see nothing wrong with that other than the fact it got stacked.

DeletedUser

Because I quit a week ago, and even with Welsh, Ripple Effect, and Kekua trying, they still can't take a village off a dead account... Personally, I find it exceptionally amusing.

DeletedUser

Because I quit a week ago, and even with Welsh, Ripple Effect, and Kekua trying, they still can't take a village off a dead account... Personally, I find it exceptionally amusing.

Ahhh, fair enough, good show!

DeletedUser

Is your tattoo really blue?

DeletedUser

yes if you call 2 nukes and 2 nobles trying, but whatever boosts your ego :icon_rolleyes:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

U wot m8? Making up that random people are attacking you so you look good.

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator: