Illuminati Disbanded

DeletedUser

Are we in end game already? I've only been here a couple months :(

And kurtis you just need to join W2V, we're a fun bunch. Well I am :lol:

itsjust that i would have to do so much work training all your noobs :p

DeletedUser

Someone has to teach the new generation...in this case the old generation..although they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks so it's probably pointless

DeletedUser

We will soon have a wealth of barbs to noble now i can assure you we need no training with taking barbs and inactive accounts infact we might be able to teach you a thing or two.

DeletedUser

ಠ‿ಠ

Haha, Just cause Im tired of hearing dumb posts from some people about how we couldnt put up with the fight.

We disbanded because everyone was bored, People were caught up in RL and many of them had been wanting to quit way before the skirmish with W2V, From the outside looked perfect but everyone and every tribe has there faults.

just wasnt as active and willingly to continue on as most of you thought, Also rathismar you say its cause we couldnt backstab are way out of it??

Do you know we never even setup ops or anything on W2V?? We never truthfully called it even a war it was just a slight bumping of heads on our borders, And the stats people seen were mainly players either Inactive/Quitting or Newly taken villages.

I dont take that credit away from W2V because a Conquer is a Conquer no matter how its done, But truthfully I let nukes crash on my walls for awhile before ever even launching and when I actually did launch I think I took over 10 vills Smithies to Level 2 in 1 sweep just for the fun of it.

But much respect to W2V if there ever was any competition in the world they were it..... Also much respect to fellow Illuminati members (We Made Our Mark No Matter What Forum Trolls Say)....

The Legend Is Out!

You qutting??? Can't quit now, I will be sad.... :icon_cry:

ddog456

You qutting??? Can't quit now, I will be sad.... :icon_cry:

Naa bud, Im not leaving you yet.

Though W2V for some reason feel that since is not a whole tribe anymore that they can make vague threats at me and about me.

They are trying to recruit all of our former players but keep me out for supposed "COCKINESS"? and "DISRESPECTFULNESS" but I have yet to see me down W2V if anything they got the most respect Ive given any tribe on this world other than itself.

I just want to let W2V know I would rather fight with you than against you and I really do mean that but do beleive I prepared myself for your attacks for days now so trust and beleive it will be a LONGGGGG fought war :) if you know what I mean :)

:spear::heavycavalry::spear::heavycavalry::spear::heavycavalry::spear::heavycavalry::spear::heavycavalry::spear::heavycavalry::spear::heavycavalry::spear::heavycavalry::spear::heavycavalry::icon_twisted:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What a wimp! Dogg your the one who brags against me in that silly competition Choco made.. If you are so big take them on... stop hugging!

DeletedUser

Naa bud, Im not leaving you yet.

Though W2V for some reason feel that since is not a whole tribe anymore that they can make vague threats at me and about me.

They are trying to recruit all of our former players but keep me out for supposed "COCKINESS"? and "DISRESPECTFULNESS" but I have yet to see me down W2V if anything they got the most respect Ive given any tribe on this world other than itself.

I just want to let W2V know I would rather fight with you than against you and I really do mean that but do beleive I prepared myself for your attacks for days now so trust and beleive it will be a LONGGGGG fought war :) if you know what I mean :)

:spear::heavycavalry::spear::heavycavalry::spear::heavycavalry::spear::heavycavalry::spear::heavycavalry::spear::heavycavalry::spear::heavycavalry::spear::heavycavalry::spear::heavycavalry::icon_twisted:

Go go ddog! =D

No you are just a coward my friend.

If he was, he would have quit right away with being disbanded? :icon_idea:
I know you are considered a god (former god? counting stories seems to be the new one..), but that doesn't give you the right to insult ddog like that, he is a nice guy, just like some other players are. They are good enemies imo.

DeletedUser

Sigh , I wish the newbies of the world today weren't so whiny. Sorry CS, but perhaps you should come back to posting when you get, how to put it good?

DeletedUser100466

Go go ddog! =D

If he was, he would have quit right away with being disbanded? :icon_idea:
I know you are considered a god (former god? counting stories seems to be the new one..), but that doesn't give you the right to insult ddog like that, he is a nice guy, just like some other players are. They are good enemies imo.

so you agreed to whoever quit in were coward (so all their council)

Thats my boy

I don't know, you seem like a kind player... good that you seem to be sticking around on W71? :icon_surprised:
I'll be sticking around, y'all would miss me too much if i left :) at to where i go? no clue just yet :p

DeletedUser

Stop being so butthurt.

From the very start of (before we'd even made the tribe) we decided that we were going to do anything we wanted, to whomever we wanted, whenever we wanted. Yes, that included stabbing tribes and people in the back along the way if we felt like it. Tim and myself personally stabbed five of them in the back. I know some people had more. It was all just a bit of fun, having a laugh with our mates. It's unfortunate for you and all the other people who got screwed by us or other members of and I always felt a bit bad about it when it was being planned and executed but you really shouldn't hold grudges over games like this. I should think you would be more understanding about how stupid it is to hold a grudge on Tribalwars.

As for deleting; Tim and I had stopped enjoying the world before had ever attacked even Music and stayed only because we didn't want to let anybody else down. We had the goal of taking Apathy out but that was just something we were spending time doing while we waited for others to get bored too. Throughout December it was unusual for me to spend more than a couple of hours logged in and when people started talking about deleting I jumped on the opportunity to walk away from the world and don't regret a second of it.

First time walking away from an account with incs though, even if it was only a few hundred. Feels a bit dirty but whatever. :icon_redface:

As for the others of that are being labeled as untrustworthy. didn't function that way. It was a very decentralized tribe. One member's "crime" isn't indicative of another member's character. Feel free to call what I and some others did dirty but Ham was nothing but good to everybody except his enemies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Feel free to call what I and some others did dirty but Ham was nothing but good to everybody except his enemies.

Ham is my baby <3 they talk shit about him ill slit their throat :icon_evil:

Oh and Ill miss you SUM <3 had really fun playing around you mate :)
if People talk shit about you let em do it they dont know the reason and they dont even wanna hear it these people can just make things from themselves and talk cause thats all they can do peace.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, I just got the feeling that ddog had something personal with W2V and stayed because of that. There never was any real war between and W2V, so thes rest couldn't be cowards because they quit. It's hard to explain my illogical logic, but I guess it's my own thought process that is a bit weird... :icon_idea:
Anyway, I don't think anyone is a coward and that's my point. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser113795

Haha, Just cause Im tired of hearing dumb posts from some people about how we couldnt put up with the fight.

We disbanded because everyone was bore,

You disbanded because you was to scared and to unskilled to fight real war...bunch of noobs

Last edited: