Im a boob...

DeletedUser

SOmehow i knew that would get you to clik on the link... :D

Anyways,

Just wondering fi anyone would like a co-player or is looking to give up there account, i know you get this alot...

Ive managed many accounts varying in points, some over millions...
Im a good attacker and a "decent" defender, im not the best at sniping but im currently reading some guides ;)

Ive run some fot he worlds best tribes, ive played on early worlds and later world and never really found a world with real wars in :)
Im hoping that i can join this world and work with some of you guys, post here or PM if your interested, ro if you just wanna chat, im a freidnly guy, i wont bite... honest:icon_redface:.

DeletedUser

Ive run some fot he worlds best tribes, ive played on early worlds and later world and never really found a world with real wars in :)

As someone who wanted a W1 account, and got one. This statement is a lie.

As jaspirr said

That's actually a pretty good summary of the events.

Also the wars are pretty pitiful when 90% of the players on each side of the war are inactive. It's like fighting with your legs and arms tied.

Which means, you get an account, noble inactive/barb for ages.

Also, I've met more noobs than I expected to met in W1.

Most the players are good. But I expected all of them to be veterans now, just I've been attacked with swords, had hour-long trains, all sorts.

DeletedUser

have you been hit by the phoenix sword dancers already?

W1 is lazy, there are people who can play and most of the time they sit and think sod it. And then there are the ones who have never bothered in the first place to learn basic timing, attack or defence skills.

DeletedUser

have you been hit by the phoenix sword dancers already?

W1 is lazy, there are people who can play and most of the time they sit and think sod it. And then there are the ones who have never bothered in the first place to learn basic timing, attack or defence skills.

Maybe it's because everyone is bored out of their minds after 3 years of playing World 1 :)

DeletedUser

true i quit a month ago i dont know how you guys are still playing lol