I'm also back

DeletedUser

Why cant we all just get along.

No your right ive accomplished nothing in this game, but who cares..... I could boast about my real life accomplishments but i think id bore you too much and i clearly love you too much to do that.

clearly we think the same about eachother. The only reason i would ever get an account here is to make sure yours and stevens account vanish, but i do not have the time to waste on TW anymore, Summers here and so is the world cup. I only come online to mess around a little and help out a couple accounts here and there in w50 & w41.

DeletedUser

Goodluck with that, dont lose too many nights of sleep over it.. you might start to sound like a junky on mic.... oh wait.. nevermind x x x

deadmanwalkin

most of the time i just read the forums and get a good laugh out of the posts.Lord Teradin its good to see you again.Why the hate on Teradin? He was a great leader of the first tribe i was ever in ~D.R~ and was sorry he left w36. so whats up with the hating?

DeletedUser

Personal reasons, He took a dislike to my straight to the point kind of personality, shame really we could have had pretty babies.

DeletedUser

most of the time i just read the forums and get a good laugh out of the posts.Lord Teradin its good to see you again.Why the hate on Teradin? He was a great leader of the first tribe i was ever in ~D.R~ and was sorry he left w36. so whats up with the hating?

Hey dude its great to hear from you. Hope all is well and hook me up on skype soon :icon_biggrin:

Hanz3l

excuse me, but i dont see any accomplishments from your side of the table. So when you do brag about em all you wish and rub it in my face all you wish. Until then, take a seat and learn how to play the game.

Also you bring up my premades. For 1, Mine and Hanz3l's tribe here was a pretty good success until i was bored and wanted more competition in the core which is why i joined W41 in the 1st place and left here. W49 was a success, But then i was invited to join a premade in W50 in which i couldn't say no to. :lol:

Lol im still a nub :p

Yea it was till you got bored and i played the wrong cards... xD at least i got to return back to Dvader :p Maybe we can start another tribe once this world is won a time for the DNY mean OCD lol and Dvader folk to join up perhaps? :p ... w41 woulda been a good world but i fooked that one up as well xD man if i run things alone things dont turn out pretty xD same goes for you xD

Hanz3l

lol havent fooked up as of yet atm guess the power of the valk keeps me in a balance? :p

DeletedUser

So wait im lost... What tribes are at war with each other?

Dvader vs. Wuke

XVI vs wuke

right?

what other tribes are at war?

DeletedUser74958

No, DVADER vs WUKE (you could include Ni and ~SANG~ in this)

XVI vs [V] (SPITE may be taking [V]'s side in this?)

[V] vs ~SANG~

Those are really it...

DVADER vs taint, if you can call it a war.

[V] vs internals? lol, j/k guys :)

DeletedUser

Thanks Hanzel

and bobo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74958

I don't know about Ni vs XVI, but our only dealings with them were kicking them out of our K when they wanted some of wizzy's barbs.

DeletedUser74958

And VADER likes to sit SANG accounts and launch their nukes at WUKE

ancient mariner

Wuke like to call inactive V account so that they can sit and nuke Dvader and stack themselves .What are you whining at bobo you want tribe support from every tribe around you to stack you all and dont want them to be put in war front or equation of stats against Dvader with your stats (talking about Ni) and then complain Dvader for all this ?:icon_rolleyes:

Forever stats which you cry about.
Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Ni WUKE
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 28,096
Side 2: 13,058
Difference: 15,038

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 715
Side 2: 618
Difference: 97

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 224,614,492
Side 2: 98,357,009
Difference: 126,257,483

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,330,474
Side 2: 5,542,877
Difference: 787,597

chart

Stats when we started warming up

Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Ni WUKE
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8,462
Side 2: 3,471
Difference: 4,991

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 518
Side 2: 188
Difference: 330

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 69,819,984
Side 2: 27,111,480
Difference: 42,708,504

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,576,716
Side 2: 1,586,807
Difference: 2,989,909

chart

Now whine anyone how much you wanna whine.Well i want to puke at those stats as we started ops late on cleaning puke oh sorry its wuke.:icon_wink:

Last edited: