I'm also back

ancient mariner

Want an account here ? :p :icon_redface:
Return to this world pLz Damn :D

DeletedUser

there is no-one objective, its pretty much Power against the rest of the posters left on the forum. Though there has been more activity here lately =D

DeletedUser

there is no-one objective, its pretty much Power against the rest of the posters left on the forum. Though there has been more activity here lately =D

Like i stated in the other thread. I only came to the W36 forums to see how my old tribe DVADER were doing and to see how Haseo was also getting on. Powers has taken things way too far with our W41 OCD players.

DeletedUser

This topic is destined to fail, but if power comes here and starts another flame war i will be most entertained.

DeletedUser

oi douchebag, your in the same boat as steven. I have the same feelings towards your rudeness. Go find a hole you can crawl in

i am indeed my good friend.

Still bitter then eh, Get over it i didn't want to speak to you.

Go find a world you can lurk in.

Hanz3l

oi douchebag, your in the same boat as steven. I have the same feelings towards your rudeness. Go find a hole you can crawl in

i am indeed my good friend.

Seems like you need an account to piss ppl off in lt :p which tribe and what size are you interested in :p xD jk xD and will yer oda whore buddy be coming along with you?

DeletedUser

Still bitter then eh, Get over it i didn't want to speak to you.

Go find a world you can lurk in.

Na not bitter, Just know who is worth my time and who is not. I'm sure you know what list your in and i lurk in many worlds :icon_wink:

Seems like you need an account to piss ppl off in lt :p which tribe and what size are you interested in :p xD jk xD and will yer oda whore buddy be coming along with you?

Yer maybe, We'll see, just taken up an account back in W41 to mess around with a little :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Na not bitter, Just know who is worth my time and who is not. I'm sure you know what list your in and i lurk in many worlds :icon_wink:

Yer maybe, We'll see, just taken up an account back in W41 to mess around with a little :icon_smile:

Still got the ego i see eh, You know your situation is getting dire when you start having lists of who is worthy of you, Face facts every premade youve started has been a massive fail one way or another.

DeletedUser

Still got the ego i see eh, You know your situation is getting dire when you start having lists of who is worthy of you, Face facts every premade youve started has been a massive fail one way or another.

excuse me, but i dont see any accomplishments from your side of the table. So when you do brag about em all you wish and rub it in my face all you wish. Until then, take a seat and learn how to play the game.

Also you bring up my premades. For 1, Mine and Hanz3l's tribe here was a pretty good success until i was bored and wanted more competition in the core which is why i joined W41 in the 1st place and left here. W49 was a success, But then i was invited to join a premade in W50 in which i couldn't say no to. :lol:

DeletedUser

Why cant we all just get along.

No your right ive accomplished nothing in this game, but who cares..... I could boast about my real life accomplishments but i think id bore you too much and i clearly love you too much to do that.