I'm also back

valk

And VADER likes to sit SANG accounts and launch their nukes at WUKE

hahahaha again just because we dont invite them to our tribe launch there nukes then let them go to there original tribe does not mean what you do is any different to us (Caveman10345 acc and PowerLb all be it power account didnt launch any nukes as far as i am aware of.)

Keep on playing that broken record though bobo.

DeletedUser

What makes you thing we would give wuke our inactive accounts to support themselves and fight dvader when we need all the resources we can get?

Cave left V out of choice, He disagreed with a certain decision and the fact that he had all but given up on this world,Plus whatever arrangement he came up with with wuke is neither here nor there.

Power left V as he had ulterior motives for dvader, As little as it seems he done it was his choice and his account.

Wether these accounts were/are sat by WUKE while in the tribe doesn't matter, they chose that tribe and they chose which tribe they wanted to hit, Simple as that, Commence whining.

Oh and gosid seriously just go die.

Rest of you dvaderians, Good show.

DeletedUser

As much as i agree that this carebox of a thread should just go die, Things have to be said :D x x

DeletedUser81812

most of the time i just read the forums and get a good laugh out of the posts.Lord Teradin its good to see you again.Why the hate on Teradin? He was a great leader of the first tribe i was ever in ~D.R~ and was sorry he left w36. so whats up with the hating?

I remember D.R- Dead Rabbits... I was there a long time ago on my first account. I was just one of the small guys there, but it was full of fun and excitement. I looked up to Lord Teradin, and not sure if it's just my creepy detailed memory, but I still remember everything about that tribe, LT, and the other people in D.R.

Must have been a significant experience, eh?

DeletedUser

I remember D.R- Dead Rabbits... I was there a long time ago on my first account. I was just one of the small guys there, but it was full of fun and excitement. I looked up to Lord Teradin, and not sure if it's just my creepy detailed memory, but I still remember everything about that tribe, LT, and the other people in D.R.

Must have been a significant experience, eh?

o my god, ha, wow i was part of the tribe at tha time that put an end to them :D so much history

Hanz3l

You guys are aware yer other duke is still around... the manipulate deciving one? LT wasnt the only guy running the show :p

DeletedUser

o my god, ha, wow i was part of the tribe at tha time that put an end to them :D so much history

put an end to us? haha funny guy considering a few guys went to other tribes once i left. We were warring 6 tribes before i quit, and even that war was won.

Hanz3l

Lol only one who really deserves a mention that made it 2 a good tribe at the time was redwolf... after LT left i took off unwillingly... but yes officially we never lost a war... unofficially LTs acc and martins acc was pwnd when they just never logged on... ='[ and yes good old times... lol... you back now LT?

DeletedUser

Lol only one who really deserves a mention that made it 2 a good tribe at the time was redwolf...

still shit though int he :lol: i mean he couldn't even break your account of all peoples lmfao