I'm Back Baby!

DeletedUser

TSL thought they could rim me and take me from this world. They were wrong!
I'm back, not under the same name of course and not in the same tribe (Love you guys in TSL.)

Currently bringing the pain to Anarky In k55 and k36 from within Skill? with the account DAVID CHANG.
A tribe I've always admired but never had the chance of fighting with, well thats about to change.

Anarky, no quarrels with you, alls fair an love and war. Firey, we've chatted in the past before and haven't had any problems however I do see a couple of villages close to mine so let the fighting commence? :p

Special shout out to smintie who is very keen to know who she has been faking/attacking the past couple of days. :)

~Jarvik

*Insert flaming here.*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol ghost , didnt knew that we wanted to rimm you..i thought you coplay repghe, and you are one of us... Now i find out that this is not true ?
Good luck in skill.

DeletedUser

Ahh, TSL didn't want to rim me, my account we being internal nobled, but i left rage and came on my account to find 4 attacks on my last village :(

I still love you guys and will always be there to help. Even have a few villages on the TSL/Skill boarder :)