I'm back!!!!

DeletedUser

Due to forgetting to do the laundry, I was grounded from playing here for the whole summer.:icon_sad:
But now I have returned, and am currently seeking to get back in the W17 picture. If anyone wants to give away an account, I'll gladly take it. PM me for details.

By the way, could I get filled in on what's been going on in the last three months?

DeletedUser

Due to forgetting to do the laundry, I was grounded from playing here for the whole summer.:icon_sad:
But now I have returned, and am currently seeking to get back in the W17 picture. If anyone wants to give away an account, I'll gladly take it. PM me for details.

By the way, could I get filled in on what's been going on in the last three months?

.xD got gangbanged by 100I wisdom and SABRE

Wisdom and mojo ended war.

BH are warring *np*, Titans and hordes.

Hordes joined sabre fam then wisdom declared on sabre fam.

Sabre are getting absolutely owned.

BH are winning i think.

[BA] and 13th are killing M-Emp

DONE!

DeletedUser

Alas, no. When I got it, it was at 70k. In a couple months, I managed to get it to 140k points while maintaining a rank 250-ish ODD. Also, I was 2nd-in-command of ~RO~.

Edit: Nice to meet you too, d5t6y7.

Last edited by a moderator:

finurmomisfun12387

oh chess, you may wanna take one of your quotes off...the became a stickler on sig's

DeletedUser

Bh are winning?:p Funny.. ~RO~ is almost gone. *np*F are still nobling their last members

DeletedUser

^^ if you look at the overall stats you will see that BH is winning.

DeletedUser

Please look at over all stats, this is np,titans, hordes,cider,district9 and all remaining tribe jumpers, versa the BH..but what you did miss was np has jumped into a war that had all ready begun, but my guess is your not surprised at this..:icon_twisted:

netjakdim

That is basically all we do anymore sir is argue back and forth.
Some of the threads are just down right rude every now and again.
As for joining a tribe perhaps you should read some of the forum threads
to figure out who is still left that you had any contact with from before
and check with them about an account in their tribe. There are not
really many choices left if you want to last longer than a few months.
Most of the small Continental tribes are now gone.
You will see your choices basically consist of
100I
13th.
~A~
BA
BH
ETURG
KOBR
MOJO
NP
TAO
Titans
WISDOM

Yes I am sorry I left a few folks out but as I see it the few I left out are pretty much finished anyway.
As for ~A~ & Titans although they both seem to be hurting at the moment the world has taken turns that might just allow them to continue on depending, but I consider them at the moment as the bubble tribes.

Last edited: