I'm back

DeletedUser

Got tired of a few things. One, the guy I passed my account to never did anything and two, watching my old tribe get the living crap kicked out of them on a daily basis. XVI, I'm coming. You guys have done an awesome job turning the tide, mainly due to inactivity which at one point in the way you had as well. You never made an excuse and neither shall I/We. But one guy is back who doesn't give a shit about nobling inactives so if you guys could prep your villages for me I would really appreciate it. Going to take a week to get this account in order but when I get done with it and getting these inactive douches in my tribe ready, the war will be a bit more interesting.

Love,
Stevie

DeletedUser

Boring. Always acting like you are that much of a difference maker, when clearly, you are not.

DeletedUser

Boring. Always acting like you are that much of a difference maker, when clearly, you are not.

I see you're the real difference maker Haseo, getting cleared on LT's account on W49 and bailing on the tribe that you guys run [IT]. I'm actually speaking to a few of your people now and they vow to never be in a tribe with yu or LT ever again. You got rimmed on this world and now that you took over Jaime's account its only a matter of time before you screw up that account as well. When I was here, we were kicking the piss out of XVI. Not saying I was the sole reason for it, but I know how to get things organized. If you want me gone, relocate closer to me so I can also kick you out of this world...AGAIN sweetheart. Go bail on another tribe, oh wait you did that on 49 sweetie.

Thanks BoboBabes.

DeletedUser

Umm sorry mate, I haven't played LT's account on W49 for like 2 weeks now, but it still has villages and still has troops. LT got cleared in World 50, just so you know in the future mate.

I didn't get rimmed mate, I went inactive for 6 months as I had no internet, it was internally eaten, that isn't rimmed. Learn your TribalWars vocabulary before you use it.

Also, for someone looking to get things organized to fight XVI, you just attacked DVADER. That could strongly be considered an act of war thus bringing another tribe against your already inactive mess you currently are in. ;)

Nice fakes by the way. You are mighty quick.

Oh and werent you coplaying LT at the start power? Yeah I think youw ere. What happened there? You stopped? lol Thats what I thought.

Last edited by a moderator:

ancient mariner

<3 you power .Nice to see you back in TW and spice up wars.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Umm sorry mate, I haven't played LT's account on W49 for like 2 weeks now, but it still has villages and still has troops. LT got cleared in World 50, just so you know in the future mate.

I didn't get rimmed mate, I went inactive for 6 months as I had no internet, it was internally eaten, that isn't rimmed. Learn your TribalWars vocabulary before you use it.

Also, for someone looking to get things organized to fight XVI, you just attacked DVADER. That could strongly be considered an act of war thus bringing another tribe against your already inactive mess you currently are in. ;)

Nice fakes by the way. You are mighty quick.

Oh and werent you coplaying LT at the start power? Yeah I think youw ere. What happened there? You stopped? lol Thats what I thought.

Kind of funny that you forget to mention your own attacks against (V) sweetheart. Don't make it look like I'm the only one attacking, you sent some attacks so I retaliated. Also, I did co-play LT but usually when you co-play you have an equal say in the account yes? Well LT was way too controlling and would get pissed when I would message tribes about diplomacy, message players for future recruitment, etc. A bunch of our players in IT were getting cleared and LT never did anything. So I started messaging tribes to coordinate attacks on -?- to back them off and he flipped, telling me I had no right to do that. I'm thinking to myself, I put just as much time into this as he does, we're both dukes, so I told him to take the account and I left. Co-playing is a good idea if both people have the same goal but all he wanted me to do was farm and farm and farm when he was offline. LOL who said my attacks were fakes?

@Stewy: No comment? Even from you? Wow, Hell just froze over...you always have something to say.

DeletedUser

dvader, i thought you where better at things then this. i rarely talk here, but this was to funny not to.
That could strongly be considered an act of war thus bringing another tribe against your already inactive mess you currently are in. ;)

this inactive mess as you put it, just removed 1 ally of xvi from northwest 36. or do you not look at the maps of world 36 these days? or have a clue of things outside your area? lfah was a good bunch of players, and it took [v] flexing our muscles to have their players listen to us. little did we know though, how badly xvi had been treating their partners, and that issue was resolved. but just because [v] has been occupied in other areas, doesnt mean we are inactive, merely that we are goal oriented. u should really stop listening to your buddies in xvi and instead do your own homework. [v] will now be giving xvi our full attention, it will be interesting to see if they enjoy it. but i would be very careful what u say. i might remind u, dvader did the same type thing during their wuke war. with tribes. i seem to recall then, not dvader saying they are inactive, but merely also being goal oriented.

DeletedUser

wait, there are things going on besides whats in my area?

no way!

DeletedUser74958

Davidga, don't worry about VADER, they're too chicken to seriously take you guys on. The same day they find out Ni sends WUKE support, they launch on them, yet know [V] has supported WUKE for months and won't do anything about They use the excuse "they're too far away", yet, they share plenty of ground in k48 and 49. Power sends attacks and they say "be careful, you might start a war!". LOL. They won't do anything about it.

DeletedUser

Davidga, don't worry about VADER, they're too chicken to seriously take you guys on. The same day they find out Ni sends WUKE support, they launch on them, yet know [V] has supported WUKE for months and won't do anything about They use the excuse "they're too far away", yet, they share plenty of ground in k48 and 49. Power sends attacks and they say "be careful, you might start a war!". LOL. They won't do anything about it.

its on dvader's to do list i am sure

just not sure whats on that list myself...

i know whats on my to do list...

it goes like this...

zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

DeletedUser

Kind of funny that you forget to mention your own attacks against (V) sweetheart. Don't make it look like I'm the only one attacking, you sent some attacks so I retaliated.

Mate, you launched your 19 attacks first you goose. I didn't even send mine until after I had posted here. So don't try make it look like I sent first, I could work out the time of travel thats been made and make you look like a fool on the forums for trying to turn it around. You read my post and had a teary eye, sent some attacks. When I responded in turn, you cried to Norath.

[spoil]
Noreth on 03.06. at 08:33
Greetings,

Sorry I haven't had the chance to talk to you directly yet. Politics is not my thing.

I understand that you and a few others from your tribe have decide to attack a few of [V]'s villages. Prior to my becoming duke of [V] there was an understanding between our two tribes to remain neutral and stay out of each other's way. This has been in place for longer than I can recall. Am I to assume this is over then?

Just curious,

~N
[/spoil]

And we have no thing either. Where do people get this weak stuff?

Also, I did co-play LT but usually when you co-play you have an equal say in the account yes? Well LT was way too controlling and would get pissed when I would message tribes about diplomacy, message players for future recruitment, etc. A bunch of our players in IT were getting cleared and LT never did anything. So I started messaging tribes to coordinate attacks on -?- to back them off and he flipped, telling me I had no right to do that. I'm thinking to myself, I put just as much time into this as he does, we're both dukes, so I told him to take the account and I left. Co-playing is a good idea if both people have the same goal but all he wanted me to do was farm and farm and farm when he was offline.

So you walked out on the tribe. Isn't that what you accused me of doing? You had issues and you just walked away. Hi, my name is Kettle, nice to meet you Pot.

LOL who said my attacks were fakes?

Who cares what yours are. I can assure you that I don't. You have 2-3 fakes going to 6 or 7 villages each. Each of those villages are stacked. Each of those villages contain a large amount of scouts. So either way, you are going to lose whatever you send.

But are mine real or not is the one question you should be asking yourself.

Bobo, don't be jealous little friend, we are just devoting ourselves to WUKE for a little longer. [V] will get their chance at having a little fun on the darkside but whilst they can't even handle XVI alone without turning allies against them and such, they definately can't handle an added Empire. :>

Hanz3l

Who wouldnt miss Valk? Hes a good dood :p

Hmm you were all nice a couple of weeks ago power.. what happened 0.o did Haseo make the demons come out? :S

DeletedUser

Mate, you launched your 19 attacks first you gimp. I didn't even send mine until after I had posted here. So don't try make it look like I sent first, I could work out the time of travel thats been made and make you look like a fool on the forums for trying to turn it around. You read my post and had a teary eye, sent some attacks. When I responded in turn, you cried to Norath.

First off I could get you banned for calling me a gimp, how do you know I'm not in a wheelchair? If you're going to run your mouth at least have some respect and don't hit the below the belt you immature little brat. Secondly if you think informing Noreth of your attacks is crying then you are sorely mistaken, I know how you play because LT informed me so please send more sweetie. Furthermore, if I had sent the attacks first like you claim then why would I run back and complain about it?
If you want to make me look like a fool go ahead, I do that myself most of the time anyway. If you really think that I care about people's opinions of me those of which I've never met then you really are as dumb as I suspected.

And we have no thing either. Where do people get this weak stuff?

I for one never wanted a NAP in the first place. So your earlier post about how my attacks are an act of war, if thats what you perceive them to be then send more attacks if it makes you feel better. I have a lot of respect for Vader and some of its members (they know who they are) but for a number 1 ranking your intimidation factor is non-existent.

So you walked out on the tribe. Isn't that what you accused me of doing? You had issues and you just walked away. Hi, my name is Kettle, nice to meet you Pot.

Again, you run your mouth about things you know nothing about. Anyone who knows me on this world and that one, knows I was working over 15 hours a day and couldn't devote any time to any account. LT knew this and when I could only put an hour in and then when we would disagree, I told him to just find another co-player because it just wasn't working out. That was LT's tribe and his account, he asked me to help and I did in the beginning. He obviously found a much better co-player in you and look how that turned out. LT got rimmed and the tribe is getting gang banged. So please before you run your fat mouth at least do a little bit of research in your parents basement and find out all the facts before you make yourself look stupid again. Assuming only makes a you know what out of you.

Who cares what yours are. I can assure you that I don't. You have 2-3 fakes going to 6 or 7 villages each. Each of those villages are stacked. Each of those villages contain a large amount of scouts. So either way, you are going to lose whatever you send.

But are mine real or not is the one question you should be asking yourself.

Again if you want to keep believeing my 2-3 attacks per village are fake then so be it. Even if yours are real theyre going to be dodged anyway which leads me to this next statement. If yours are in fact real and they damage my pretty walls, I will launch everything at you. That's not a threat its a promise.

Bobo, don't be jealous little friend, we are just devoting ourselves to WUKE for a little longer. [V] will get their chance at having a little fun on the darkside but whilst they can't even handle XVI alone without turning allies against them and such, they definately can't handle an added Empire. :>

Then theres this intelligient statement. XVI are doing a great job atm I completely agree, but we also DOMINATED that tribe for months when you were nowhere to be found on this world. Wars go in streaks, you should know this considering your five times the size of WUKE and my boys and girls are still alive and kicking. The difference with V and WUKE as compared to XVI and VADER is that when you guys have a good week, you run your mouths. When you have a bad week, you're nowhere to be found.

@ The Members of DVADER: What was Jamie on when he passed his account to this guy? You really want this dude running your tribe? A Duke is supposed to be proud and strong, especially one of the number 1 ranked tribe in the world. Which is why I said earlier your intimidation factor is nowhere to befound guys. I would get rid of this guy and promote The Stooge or Kos otherwise he'll run you guys into the ground. I've spoken to many of you and regard a few of you as good friends, this guy is a joke, don't follow him he'll ruin a once proud tribe.

Now Haseo, I want you to listen to me very carefully because you started this and now I'm going to finish it. We can go on and on and get into one argument after another draining each others time and yeah I'm sure it will be fun but I'm also sure it will be relatively pointless. If you still choose to run your mouth, then grow a pair and do it on the battlefield. If not then do us all a favor and close your mouth. All you're doing is embarrassing your tribe. We don't even have to involve our tribes, this can be a seperate battle...you versus I. No tribal support, no account sitting just us and our nukes. I'm calling you out in front of all of World 36. Our tribes have no beef with each other at the moment but if you want to get together with Noreth and make it a World War, then message him now. You basicly said that my attacks on you and the support we've sent WUKE are both respectively acts of war. Well if they are then shut up and do something about it. I have my nukes ready and waiting, man up for a change and lets see if you can play as good as you talk. If you choose to pass on my offer of a one on one, then not only will myself, the externals, world 36 think you're a coward but your tribe will as well. I'll be waiting sweetheart...

Who wouldnt miss Valk? Hes a good dood :p

Hmm you were all nice a couple of weeks ago power.. what happened 0.o did Haseo make the demons come out? :S

Good to see you Vic how are you holding up brother? Haseo doesn't bother me, he just needs to be slapped around for a bit and taught a lesson. Seriously dude why did Jaimie hand over his account to this clown? Of all the people worthy of leading that tribe he chose him...what a joke. The guy hasn't been on 36 all year and like most little brats he inherits the tribe and ruins it. Kind of like a spoiled brat teenager getting a BMW from his Daddy on his 17th birthday. No respect, he'll ruin that tribe mark my words. Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks so, some of his boys have said the same to me. PM me I'll tell you who but you probably know already lol.

ancient mariner

I have a lot of respect for Vader and some of its members (they know who they are)

Did i made in to that list ? or am i still being Hated Power Buddy :icon_redface:

Regards
Gosid

DeletedUser

First off I could get you banned for calling me a gimp, how do you know I'm not in a wheelchair? If you're going to run your mouth at least have some respect and don't hit the below the belt you immature little brat.

I apologize for that and have edited that out of the original post. I shouldn't have said that regardless however in Australia, it's a bit of a slang term for idiot.

Secondly if you think informing Noreth of your attacks is crying then you are sorely mistaken, I know how you play because LT informed me so please send more sweetie. Furthermore, if I had sent the attacks first like you claim then why would I run back and complain about it?

Like I claim? How about I prove it by means of screenshots and attack IDs that you are not only trying to protect yourself to whomever by claiming I started it, but also that you aren't in the wrong and didn't crack it over my post at the start of this thread.

Your attacks on me:
[spoil]
power27lbincoming.jpg
[/spoil]

My attacks on you:
[spoil]
power27lbattacks.jpg
[/spoil]

If you want to make me look like a fool go ahead, I do that myself most of the time anyway. If you really think that I care about people's opinions of me those of which I've never met then you really are as dumb as I suspected.

Unfortunately, you have once again made yourself look like an idiot by sensationalist claims that I started the attacks. Forget about the Attack IDs, did ya?

I for one never wanted a NAP in the first place. So your earlier post about how my attacks are an act of war, if thats what you perceive them to be then send more attacks if it makes you feel better. I have a lot of respect for Vader and some of its members (they know who they are) but for a number 1 ranking your intimidation factor is non-existent.
We haven't got a NAP between our tribes at all. Whoever has set it is beside themselves because we certainly haven't got [V] on ours.

Again, you run your mouth about things you know nothing about. Anyone who knows me on this world and that one, knows I was working over 15 hours a day and couldn't devote any time to any account. LT knew this and when I could only put an hour in and then when we would disagree, I told him to just find another co-player because it just wasn't working out. That was LT's tribe and his account, he asked me to help and I did in the beginning. He obviously found a much better co-player in you and look how that turned out. LT got rimmed and the tribe is getting gang banged. So please before you run your fat mouth at least do a little bit of research in your parents basement and find out all the facts before you make yourself look stupid again. Assuming only makes a you know what out of you.

LT's World 49 TWStats Page

I didn't realize that having villages, meant you had been rimmed. Damn, that means every active player in w36 is currently rimmed. Are you that vague? I only co-played him on w49 for a couple weeks, I haven't for around 2 weeks either. But either my eyes deceive me or you are just making up claims to try and make your posts look 'harder hitting' on a personal attack level.

And failing at it miserably.

Again if you want to keep believeing my 2-3 attacks per village are fake then so be it. Even if yours are real theyre going to be dodged anyway which leads me to this next statement. If yours are in fact real and they damage my pretty walls, I will launch everything at you. That's not a threat its a promise.

So even if yours are real, you are allowed to send them but only expect fakes back? That's somewhat misguided and hypocritical. Unfortunately for you, mine aren't all fakes so you better get sending of everything at me then like a 2 year old child who just had his toys removed from him by his parents. Learn to handle yourself on behalf of your tribe as that is what you represent for as long as your tribe name on your profile reads [V]. You are doing terrible at it so far with your lies and mindgames that haven't worked well thus far.

Then theres this intelligient statement. XVI are doing a great job atm I completely agree, but we also DOMINATED that tribe for months when you were nowhere to be found on this world. Wars go in streaks, you should know this considering your five times the size of WUKE and my boys and girls are still alive and kicking. The difference with V and WUKE as compared to XVI and VADER is that when you guys have a good week, you run your mouths. When you have a bad week, you're nowhere to be found.

DVADER haven't had a horrible week in the last 3-4 months against WUKE since our focus has been directed solely at them. Despite a chunk of us targetting Ni, we are still ahead against WUKE. And we never dissappeared fromt hese forums when we were getting beaten at the start.

@ The Members of DVADER: What was Jamie on when he passed his account to this guy? You really want this dude running your tribe? A Duke is supposed to be proud and strong, especially one of the number 1 ranked tribe in the world. Which is why I said earlier your intimidation factor is nowhere to befound guys. I would get rid of this guy and promote The Stooge or Kos otherwise he'll run you guys into the ground. I've spoken to many of you and regard a few of you as good friends, this guy is a joke, don't follow him he'll ruin a once proud tribe.

Who said I am leading the tribe? Once again, you show your obvious lack of research and knowledge by even more sensationalist claims.

Now Haseo, I want you to listen to me very carefully because you started this and now I'm going to finish it. We can go on and on and get into one argument after another draining each others time and yeah I'm sure it will be fun but I'm also sure it will be relatively pointless. If you still choose to run your mouth, then grow a pair and do it on the battlefield. If not then do us all a favor and close your mouth. All you're doing is embarrassing your tribe. We don't even have to involve our tribes, this can be a seperate battle...you versus I. No tribal support, no account sitting just us and our nukes. I'm calling you out in front of all of World 36. Our tribes have no beef with each other at the moment but if you want to get together with Noreth and make it a World War, then message him now. You basicly said that my attacks on you and the support we've sent WUKE are both respectively acts of war. Well if they are then shut up and do something about it. I have my nukes ready and waiting, man up for a change and lets see if you can play as good as you talk. If you choose to pass on my offer of a one on one, then not only will myself, the externals, world 36 think you're a coward but your tribe will as well. I'll be waiting sweetheart...
So wait, you want to 1 on 1 now? Can't handle the critism and being made a fool on the public forums? Kid you just got punked and I wont waste my time fighting a war over 4-5 continents away. That's just a waste of time. Instead, I will wait for that until such a time that we, being DVADER and myself, are right next to you in your own turf. This isn't hiding from your challenge, it's not wasting my energy fighting a battle that isn't going to be one by either of us at that range and you know it.

As for having no beef, maybe we don't in forms of action but there is definately grudges held by both sides and in time, they will be acted upon.

Haseo doesn't bother me, he just needs to be slapped around for a bit and taught a lesson. Seriously dude why did Jaimie hand over his account to this clown? Of all the people worthy of leading that tribe he chose him...what a joke. The guy hasn't been on 36 all year and like most little brats he inherits the tribe and ruins it. Kind of like a spoiled brat teenager getting a BMW from his Daddy on his 17th birthday. No respect, he'll ruin that tribe mark my words. Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks so, some of his boys have said the same to me. PM me I'll tell you who but you probably know already lol.

Again with the attempts to belittle me. Youa re correct, I haven't been here all this year until the last month or 2. But you seem to forget I was here and a council member prior to my 6 month leave of absence. I wasn't rimmed like you have claimed, over and over, I was internalled. I also was a part of this tribe throughout the majority of its wars early on like mafia, PAWNS, TRI and RIS.

You continually make claims that are unfounded and ill-conceived with no proof to back them up and you continually get shown up that you are failing at doing so.

So now, you listen here power. You have been made the fool you so rightfully have deserved. If you finally want to do something you have claimed then launch on me. I wont hide from it and I will kill the majority. It doesn't bother me. I have swatted pest's like you for a long time and the bigger you talk, the more you have to back up. Myself, I have no backing up to do because I have consistantly laid out the proof before everyones eyes. When you finally have some proof to lay down and back up a single claim of yours, come back then.

Until such a time...

anne_moore_begone.jpg