I'm back

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: so... much... text...

both of you hush? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser86150

It wasn't only "Hello, I'm here again!"
It was " I need your attention! I made the great return and I want to be the Star of the forum."
lol

DeletedUser86150

Davidga, don't worry about VADER, they're too chicken to seriously take you guys on. .....

You're sorry for the time when DVADER's attention were elsewhere and not on WUKE ?

There is another topic for that, Bobo. You started it....

Last edited:

Hanz3l

Yea Haseo aint duke lol... foooook no... id quit if he was :p jk might not be so jolly though... as ive said it before and will say it again no jamie teh red no me... he never left btw... if yeh want him 2 post or something leeme know and ill deliver the message not much point in posting or reading forums tbh almost all flaming and bs lol ....

Lol as for ppl not liking haseo... pfft i dont like him (lies) he is annoying arrogant cocky and believes himself to be near if not god like xD (truth he believes it) .. but thats what makes him unique and the great pnp'er (0.o?) that he is... look closely behind what haseo says he is just winding you up the more you continue the more you fall into his deadly trap.. .. haseo is a good dood.. as for a world war you should ask your duke about that man... duke and council actually... as I am all for war.. I really want more prime realestate in the eastern expiditionary areas... Especially if its a provoked war against a friend which is pretty much all of dvader xD ... Lastly if Kos was ever duke id quit... heck no lol... wont take orders from no bag milk drinking people ever... EVER NEVER thats insane and primitive... what if i was duke? 0.o would i take orders from myself? :S

DeletedUser

Yea Haseo aint duke lol... foooook no... id quit if he was :p jk might not be so jolly though... as ive said it before and will say it again no jamie teh red no me... he never left btw... if yeh want him 2 post or something leeme know and ill deliver the message not much point in posting or reading forums tbh almost all flaming and bs lol ....

Lol as for ppl not liking haseo... pfft i dont like him (lies) he is annoying arrogant cocky and believes himself to be near if not god like xD (truth he believes it) .. but thats what makes him unique and the great pnp'er (0.o?) that he is... look closely behind what haseo says he is just winding you up the more you continue the more you fall into his deadly trap.. .. haseo is a good dood.. as for a world war you should ask your duke about that man... duke and council actually... as I am all for war.. I really want more prime realestate in the eastern expiditionary areas... Especially if its a provoked war against a friend which is pretty much all of dvader xD ... Lastly if Kos was ever duke id quit... heck no lol... wont take orders from no bag milk drinking people ever... EVER NEVER thats insane and primitive... what if i was duke? 0.o would i take orders from myself? :S

Don't give away my motives and secrets. :<

DeletedUser

Funny, for a guy who had a lot to say, you certainly got quiet. 24 hours and that's all you have got to say?

OMG shut up dude, what are you 16? If you knew how to read, you would have read that I am a very very busy man and some of us have responsibilities. I know you've competing with the sun for the center of the universe but at the moment I'm too busy to respond/attack/etc. So be patient, your time will come.

DeletedUser

hey hey steve.. don't forget me.. I am back too ^_^ under a different account though.

DeletedUser24460

::icon_eek:

good to see your back!! Although I am sad I was not important enough to get a IG message :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

::icon_eek:

good to see your back!! Although I am sad I was not important enough to get a IG message :icon_cry:

You're above in game messages, I sent you one on skype bro you never got it?

@ Haseo: I'm not talking crap here just curious why you use Nukes with out Rams? If you never got around to researching it then I understand as sometimes when turning a village from defense to offense I forget as well.

JamieRed (DVADER) attacks SouthBoston113 (684|422) K46 - (Axe (525|663) JamieRed F288.72 6/3 8:11:06 AM)
Sent Jun 06,2010 22:48
The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
3.3%
Attacker: JamieRed
Origin: DVADER (525|663) K65

Quantity: 0 0 6997 0 3079 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 6997 0 3079 0 0 0 0

Defender: power270lb
Destination: SouthBoston113 (684|422) K46

Quantity: I'll tell you for 8 bucks.

» Paste troops quantities into simulator
» Paste quantities of surviving troops into simulator
» Publicize this report

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually power, it was a nuke from Jr's days that I believe didn't have it researched. It does now and will have rams when its rebuilt but no point it sitting around while I wait.

But question for you however, whats with your mixed nukes?

Attacker: power270lb
Origin: SouthBoston026 (624|302) K36

Quantity: 0 0 6180 15 1759 608 199 0 0
Losses: 0 0 6180 15 1759 608 199 0 0

Origin: SouthBoston018 (625|283) K26

Quantity: 0 0 7551 13 2289 390 228 0 0
Losses: 0 0 7551 13 2289 390 228 0 0

Origin: SouthBoston014 (606|296) K26

Quantity: 0 0 6833 13 1893 852 226 0 0
Losses: 0 0 6833 13 1893 852 226 0

Whats your deal with them?

DeletedUser74958

If you have a problem with mixed nukes like that, you better have a talk with your fellow tribemates. Would you like some reports?

DeletedUser

If you have a problem with mixed nukes like that, you better have a talk with your fellow tribemates. Would you like some reports?

If I was talking to you Bobo, I would have said "Hey Bobo" but I didn't. It was directed to power due to his mixed nukes after he asked regarding my ramless one I sent to him. ;)

DeletedUser

i think less ram is more worse than a mixed nuke. lol

nice attack :)

DeletedUser

So we got a ramless nuke, and a couple of mixed Hc/Lc nukes, big deal. Both players were probably suiciding the troops to rebuild the villages properly. Hardly forum worthy. I am sure there is a logical explanation from both players, the mixed nukes could have come about from the wrong script being clicked, the ramless nuke could be as simple as a village lacking the tech. I don't think anyone on the forum can honestly say they are above either error.

As for your fairly irrelevant comment bobo, no doubt you would have seen ramless nukes, mixed nukes and possibly D nukes from Dvader players as we have seen from Wuke as well. No doubt in some cases players are suiciding troops, in other instances it can perhaps be argued that the players are learning, for instance DjSova seems to have re-thought his 1500 ram standard nuke build, like I hope HlMartin has re-thought his ramless nuke build.

Frankly when we have a warfront that is seeing probably 100 nukes dieing a day from each side. If we are each going to search for reports on a handful of laughable nukes from either side, then regardless we are talking an absolute drop in the ocean in comparison to what is being thrown around daily. Besides I think it is hard to argue that sending a ramless nuke is a missuse of a nuke, particularly in comparison to say sending 130 nukes on a single village to not get a wall drop.

I will admit though, steve calling LH out on a single ramless nuke, when you are throwing a shall we say interesting build, is a wee bit hypocritical.

Welcome back steve. Entertaining as your little stoush with LH is, I think you both need to be a little less petty

DeletedUser

Actually power, it was a nuke from Jr's days that I believe didn't have it researched. It does now and will have rams when its rebuilt but no point it sitting around while I wait.

But question for you however, whats with your mixed nukes?

Origin: SouthBoston026 (624|302) K36

Quantity: 0 0 6180 15 1759 608 199 0 0
Losses: 0 0 6180 15 1759 608 199 0 0

Origin: SouthBoston018 (625|283) K26

Quantity: 0 0 7551 13 2289 390 228 0 0
Losses: 0 0 7551 13 2289 390 228 0 0

Origin: SouthBoston014 (606|296) K26

Quantity: 0 0 6833 13 1893 852 226 0 0
Losses: 0 0 6833 13 1893 852 226 0

Whats your deal with them?

Good question, I never used LC/HC nukes until W41. When I was in OCD, they swore by it and they also used a SP/SW defense. I prefer only LC nukes but but with HC it gives you the ability to snipe if need be. I have two scripts and since I'm pretty far from any kind of threat the mixed nukes I have I'm getting rid of and using the traditional nuke. But when you're under heavy fire, having HC in your nuke works wonders because you can snipe anyhting anywhere and not have to worry about moving support around.

I will admit though, steve calling LH out on a single ramless nuke, when you are throwing a shall we say interesting build, is a wee bit hypocritical.

Welcome back steve. Entertaining as your little stoush with LH is, I think you both need to be a little less petty

Stoogey, if you go back and read what I posted I told Haseo I wasn't talking crap was just curious as to why he used a ramless nuke. And thanks bro, good to be back.

Last edited by a moderator:

valk

I don't see why you don't just go full HC then especially here with the tech limit.