Im back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This must be the non "useless spammy shit" thread that I should use to mark my comeback after a brief period of time

Wow, my leaving and coming back threads are "useless spammy shit" and pillys bi-monthly ones aren't. Think I may have to retire from here until a mod with a sense of reality appears

So I will now make pillys Second Coming thread, my second Going

Bye y'all

Considering this is the first goodbye thread I have ever experianced on W24 whilst modding it, I frankly couldn't care so he could keep it. As could everyone else who is legitimately leaving. You however thought it would be funny to spam. You were lucky I did not infract you for it which I would have done on a newer world. If you'd like to argue more we have a PM system I would heavily suggest you use it. :)

Have a good new year and take care.
Charmander.

pillburydough

Yay Char!!! You da man!!! :):):):)

As for Killsong I'm...NuTsMuTs

DeletedUser

Damn grumpy Deus players.
Haters gonna hate, eh?
Do you guys just want no forum activity at all?
Or maybe some semantic argument between Rukoh and Orel, they're always fun. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser48597

Haters gonna hate, eh?
Or maybe some semantic argument between Rukoh and Orel, they're always fun. :icon_wink:

They are always fun.. for those that can actually understand the words they use. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Haters gonna hate, eh?

Twas just a lack of sexual activity,problem fixed,il be nice for the next few day:lol:

DeletedUser59331

Considering this is the first goodbye thread I have ever experianced on W24 whilst modding it, I frankly couldn't care so he could keep it. As could everyone else who is legitimately leaving. You however thought it would be funny to spam. You were lucky I did not infract you for it which I would have done on a newer world. If you'd like to argue more we have a PM system I would heavily suggest you use it. :)

Have a good new year and take care.
Charmander.

Do you mean we cannot spam?...Or we cannot pretend to leave then come back....be more specific please.

DeletedUser

Do you mean we cannot spam?...Or we cannot pretend to leave then come back....be more specific please.

Considering Pilly seemed to legitimately leave the thread was fine. He came back the thread was (is) fine.
Spamming in GD to a point I have no issue with.

However making a goodbye and welcome back thread purely for the point of spamming and because you dislike Pilly is not allowed as its spam. You can pretend to leave and come back aslong as you don't spam W24 with crappy threads.

I believe this is specific enough. Also for future reference if you stopped posting in these threads they might 'die' fairly quick but alas you seem to keep posting in them.

pillburydough

I <3 Char :)

Me no <3 Glyn tho - he's jealous of me :p:p:p

Killsong, dunno who has it now...couldn't care honestly :D - I mean Hyper's 400 second trains are good enough to take inactives and barbs ;)

DeletedUser

Considering Pilly seemed to legitimately leave the thread was fine. He came back the thread was (is) fine.

However making a goodbye and welcome back thread purely for the point of spamming and because you dislike Pilly is not allowed as its spam. You can pretend to leave and come back aslong as you don't spam W24 with crappy threads.

I believe this is specific enough. Also for future reference if you stopped posting in these threads they might 'die' fairly quick but alas you seem to keep posting in them.

All I'm going to say is you don't know Pilly.

I mean I havn't played this world for months but I knew his antics even before I started PnPing on W24 :lol:

DeletedUser

Just to say my final piece on the matter. Yes, it was intended to be amusing. Infract me for expressing my own sense of humour, I really dont care. It was used to highlight a point about the Pilly that WE know and YOU don't.

Now if Pilly had entitled his thread "The account I am on has over 100 incomings and I cant play this game properly, so I will let you know in a week which account I have on the rim further away from any wars in 2 weeks" we would have accepted it. But when Pilly posts a goodbye thread, NOBODY here was surprised when a week later his re-appearance thread gets posted (hence why I thought mine might be vaguely humourous...seems I was wrong:icon_rolleyes:)

DeletedUser

This has been fairly de-railed by myself included.

Geschlossen.

Status
Not open for further replies.