Im backkk

DeletedUser7464

Like who?

Then the best you can hope for is that we don't take your villages before we reach 85% or whatever it is. Unless we decide to go for 100% dominance :D. Aren't you helping try to retake a vill that Mikeys lost or summit? Obviously your efforts are in vain. And you are not doing yourself any favours supporting IN. Should of stayed in EG ;)

"The tribe Dominant Force declared war on tribe Suicide Mission!
Sent Dec 23, 2012 06:39:18". Oh dear! Bye bye!

deomonkid18

Never once sent support to IN. And if I did it was too dear friends in need.

I was/am/was sending Nukes at a single village to help a friend yes. Isn't that what being a good friend does? Hooch knows I don't mean no harm to DF and only doing this to pass time, gain ODA (little it will be) and she gets ODD times 2948390

Win WIn all around in my books.

Also, which account are you on again?
Oh and: I thought we were fwends :'( </3

DeletedUser7464

If I told you what account I was on I wouldn't be able to pretend I'm a good player and I would probably get attacked. So why would I do that :p

Merry Christmas :p

deomonkid18

If I told you what account I was on I wouldn't be able to pretend I'm a good player and I would probably get attacked. So why would I do that :p

Merry Christmas :p

HA HA well played :)

Merry Christmas too all of DF :)

DeletedUser

the world should have been over already but df have some very stubborn people who want to drag it on

DeletedUser7126

Waste of time.

technically it is..but DF(cant beleive i have to say this again as its pretty obvious) have worked hard and overcame what seemed to be insurmountable odds in this game. most tribes in all other worlds would have quit and moved on. WE didnt. WE deserve the victory more than anyone else and it has even been said from our enemies. we hve been declared winners time and time again by our enemies so why would we merge win? it dont make sense. the ones who admit defeat yet continue to log in arre the ones that should be honorable enough to fall on their own sword. they are the ones dragging this world on and laughing about it. its a slap in my face really after all our tribe has been through.

i want this world to be over with just as much as the next person and my own tribe will vouch for that as i have personally caused more bickering in our forums than anyone latley. But that doesnt mean i want to hand over a share of the victory with anyone outside of DF. I want moves to be made to speed it up for sure but in the meantime..i guess ill just continue to "waste my time" by gaining the percentage needed for the tribe.

xander, you may not think so but i respect you as a player and as person that has proven you hve at least common sense in these forums. But your constant nagging about how we are wasting our time in these forums is getting old man. if you feel so strongly about your opinion then why bother to continue to worry about it? if letting go of TW was such a blessing to you then why waste another minute of your life worrying about it? I know you have your right to say what you want and post what you want...thats all understood. i just find it confusing for a guy who thinks this game is such a waste of time and his newfound life without TW and more time with his kids still logs in to these forums and even for one minute worries about all of us "wasting OUR time"?

DeletedUser910

technically it is..but DF(cant beleive i have to say this again as its pretty obvious) have worked hard and overcame what seemed to be insurmountable odds in this game. most tribes in all other worlds would have quit and moved on. WE didnt. WE deserve the victory more than anyone else and it has even been said from our enemies. we hve been declared winners time and time again by our enemies so why would we merge win? it dont make sense. the ones who admit defeat yet continue to log in arre the ones that should be honorable enough to fall on their own sword. they are the ones dragging this world on and laughing about it. its a slap in my face really after all our tribe has been through.

i want this world to be over with just as much as the next person and my own tribe will vouch for that as i have personally caused more bickering in our forums than anyone latley. But that doesnt mean i want to hand over a share of the victory with anyone outside of DF. I want moves to be made to speed it up for sure but in the meantime..i guess ill just continue to "waste my time" by gaining the percentage needed for the tribe.

xander, you may not think so but i respect you as a player and as person that has proven you hve at least common sense in these forums. But your constant nagging about how we are wasting our time in these forums is getting old man. if you feel so strongly about your opinion then why bother to continue to worry about it? if letting go of TW was such a blessing to you then why waste another minute of your life worrying about it? I know you have your right to say what you want and post what you want...thats all understood. i just find it confusing for a guy who thinks this game is such a waste of time and his newfound life without TW and more time with his kids still logs in to these forums and even for one minute worries about all of us "wasting OUR time"?

I wasn't talking about DF wasting their time. I left because I didn't really have the time and after speaking with Modesty and a couple other, it truly was a waste of my time. I just wanted to win a world which I will do on World 1. It ends on Jan 29th. I do have respect for you and DF. Your tribe have done a great job keeping all it's members focused on one goal and able to acquire key members from our tribe to complete the task. I know many people want this world to end, but there are still many who fought long and hard like DF who still want to fight to end. To them, I say bravo and good luck. I don't find a few mins on here a waste of time. I find hours and hours on here a waste of my time, especially if you have more important things to do. Thankfully in 30 days I'll be able to take 1-2yrs vacation away from this game. Hopefully I can find some time to play Planetside 2 and The Witcher 2 instead.

DeletedUser7126

winner declared on w1? good to hear..i wish it was w2...lol. im not opposed to TW its just w2 in general. my hopes are to end this world and start a new one with similar settings as w2 with as many tribemates as i can talk into coming with me to test our talents against the "self proclaimed" hall of famers from these new worlds. I have literally seen players being called legends of the game and they havent played it but a year and never had an account over 3 million. lmao!!!!! hilarious

deomonkid18

I understand where you are coming from Steve. And as you pointed out, everyone on World 2 has declared DF the winners. Why the Mods insist on being stubborn and standing by the rules is beyond me. Anywho, I see the merge, not as sharing your victory, but speeding the process up. Many of us vowed never to be tempted to join DF even when asked to. So deep down I know for a fact many would have to swallow their pride if you requested a merge win, to the inevitable for them and join DF something they never would do unless defeated enough to go against their own morals.

That said. What is left to gain by continuing to fight barbs and inactives? It will be another year at least to gain the necessary percentage for the End Game to begin. But changing one's mind when it is set and determined is often a feat even DF, cannot accomplish. If it meant ending the world I would ask the Mods to take my name off the winning team if it ended by merge, so you may have your hard earned victory and I one less world to worry about. You may reply with" Well if it causes you headache then why continue to play?" To which I shall reply, I will remain as stubborn as those who wish to be stubborn in return.

basically this rant is just eating time before I dodge attacks, but not said with any sarcasm or any other , what's the word, mean, slanderous intent. As well, include me on the list of players who you contact to play a new world please :)

DeletedUser

this is was my last ever tw world.
it takes way to much time and tbh i really hate the game these days.
the new worlds and flags and other rubbish take way to much fun out of it and these new players dont know the meaning of the word trust and honour.
but anyways this is most likely to be my last post in the forums.
so good luck to all friends and foe in your tw ventures

DeletedUser7464

I understand where you are coming from Steve. And as you pointed out, everyone on World 2 has declared DF the winners. Why the Mods insist on being stubborn and standing by the rules is beyond me. Anywho, I see the merge, not as sharing your victory, but speeding the process up. Many of us vowed never to be tempted to join DF even when asked to. So deep down I know for a fact many would have to swallow their pride if you requested a merge win, to the inevitable for them and join DF something they never would do unless defeated enough to go against their own morals.

That said. What is left to gain by continuing to fight barbs and inactives? It will be another year at least to gain the necessary percentage for the End Game to begin. But changing one's mind when it is set and determined is often a feat even DF, cannot accomplish. If it meant ending the world I would ask the Mods to take my name off the winning team if it ended by merge, so you may have your hard earned victory and I one less world to worry about. You may reply with" Well if it causes you headache then why continue to play?" To which I shall reply, I will remain as stubborn as those who wish to be stubborn in return.

basically this rant is just eating time before I dodge attacks, but not said with any sarcasm or any other , what's the word, mean, slanderous intent. As well, include me on the list of players who you contact to play a new world please :)

If the mods ended the world when one side had 55% of vills or whatever the statistic DF is at, then EG would have won the world a few years ago :). Shame on you for giving up so easy. If you have a problem with time or ending the world or whatever then you should delete your account, very easy. Or give up and not stop people eating your villages. Shame on you for not giving up easily.

DeletedUser7126

the new worlds and flags and other rubbish take way to much fun out of it and these new players dont know the meaning of the word trust and honour.

totally agree with the trust and honor thing. these newer worlds have 4 or 5 spies in each tribe...ridiculous. merger here, merge there...what can i do to save a village? thats why ive always said i could take w2 crew and win any world this game throws up.

kilo42stu

This world lost its appeal when DF decided to take in enemy players and let them noble barbs and inactives when what should have happened is that they should have been told to noble enemies only, would have speeded things up

Take care Furion mate

DeletedUser

This still isn't closed? wow! Never thought this world would even make it's 5th anniversary

DeletedUser910

Not sure how far apart World 2 started from World 1. In 12 Days World 1 will have ended. Then I can finally unlock the last chains around my legs and run through the field of freedom. Hehe.

I'll return, but definitely not for another year or so from now. Game takes up too much time. Glad World 2 is slowly coming to an end.