Im gonna miss you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I hate these goodbye letters but I figured I had to write one (its all for my ego)!!! I have some major RL problems and well now I get to go watch my dad and role model spend the next 20 years in prison among other things and I have to go try and save my family. I love this game so much and it hurts me so much to delete but Family has always been greater then this silly game. I made some good friends here (I know most of you hate me) and I had some fun times here trolling. Oh well no more drunken noble trains for me!

Oh and for all of my K26 buddies I loved playing with you guys but I do not like being sold out in any form.

Regards,
G-Mac

P.S. the only way to contact me is through skype now....
crmaclean90

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol soccer if you are actually a Steelers fan then just so you know I am too lol. Wearing my Polamalu jersey right now!

DeletedUser

Sorry to here this, hope you get your life back on track and your right it is more important than this game.

Good luck, you will be missed. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

sad to see another go.......................
hope you keep your family together...............

Hyper Hypo

Colton!

We all know you will return when things settle down.

Great player!

Great guy!!

Good luck in real life.

DeletedUser

:icon_cry: I hope you come back!

It's sad to see another good player go... Good luck in RL!

DeletedUser

Yet another great player going...people are leaving this world way to quick

I hope everything works out well in your RL

ancient mariner

McLean i wish You Luck in RL and anytime you wish o return to this world then contact me on skype take it : Himanshubigboss
I will need co-player (may be permanent after some time) so if you wish to return i will be happy to hve you on my acount. :)

DeletedUser85345

I hate these goodbye letters but I figured I had to write one (its all for my ego)!!! I have some major RL problems and well now I get to go watch my dad and role model spend the next 20 years in prison among other things and I have to go try and save my family. I love this game so much and it hurts me so much to delete but Family has always been greater then this silly game. I made some good friends here (I know most of you hate me) and I had some fun times here trolling. Oh well no more drunken noble trains for me!

Oh and for all of my K26 buddies I loved playing with you guys but I do not like being sold out in any form.

Regards,
G-Mac

P.S. the only way to contact me is through skype now....
crmaclean90

I hope you don't go thinking that the TW community hated you. Maybe some hated the player, but most are mature enough not to hate the person behind the player.

All the best to you for your future. I'm sure we'll see you again (ack, not that player!) :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Don't know you very well, but ouch RL 's tough

Good luck mate

DeletedUser84224

there goes my meat shield :(

I planned on leaving way back when and will be looking to pass or delete. I don't have an ego, so i am hijacking your thread.

DeletedUser84224

I hope you don't go thinking that the TW community hated you. Maybe some hated the player, but most are mature enough not to hate the person behind the player.

All the best to you for your future. I'm sure we'll see you again (ack, not that player!) :icon_biggrin:

correction: I hated him as a player and IRL. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.