Im gonna miss you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi General Maclean,

just to say, good luck in your RL this is only a game don´t forget that.

Best regards,
Bakkkano
Hmetal

DeletedUser88324

I know you really didn't like me bro, but I wish you the best of luck. RL IS more important, and family is far more important then ANYTHING else. Work hard to keep your family together! ;)

DeletedUser

Can you not teach your dad to play since he is going to be having sometime on his hands :p

All the best it has been good reading your flaming.

DeletedUser

So i just heard that he had 4k incommings when he quit, talk about irony.

DeletedUser

No need to deny it.

I might have, but I deleted the night before I posted this. I just figured I would hit delete.... think about it before I slept and then if I decided to come back I could undelete in the morning!

DeletedUser

So i just heard that he had 4k incommings when he quit, talk about irony.
Called out^^
I had incomings?
Denies it ^^
No need to deny it.
Called out again ^^
I might have, but I deleted the night before I posted this. I just figured I would hit delete.... think about it before I slept and then if I decided to come back I could undelete in the morning!
Admission ^^

Gotta love how stuff like this works out :lol:

DeletedUser

I heart you dj, but shouldn't you do other things than quitting tw and then backing me up on the forums :p

DeletedUser

Called out^^

Denies it ^^

Called out again ^^

Admission ^^

Gotta love how stuff like this works out :lol:

Technically I don't know if I had 4k incomings.... Hell for all I know I had 8k incomings or maybe 0 incomings lol......

DeletedUser

Sucks to see another player leave due to prison related problems, we had 2 players in Frost have to quit because they were sent to jail :S

DeletedUser

Cya general, sorry to hear your leaving and know it is definately the right decision, you were doing well to stay playing as you did. Good leader, learned a few tricks off you for the game ;) like everyone else though, you will be back, when the time is right.

DeletedUser

Hey General Maclean , I can't care less if you stay or go...I really can't be bothered.

ps - good luck in RL.

DeletedUser

Hey General Maclean , I can't care less if you stay or go...I really can't be bothered.

ps - good luck in RL.

Then why post? stop being a troll, don't say anything if it isn't worth saying.

We miss you on this world gen :p.

DeletedUser

Then why post? stop being a troll, don't say anything if it isn't worth saying.

We miss you on this world gen :p.

Duh - you're soo boring .
first I post whenever I want within the rules - this is a public forum and I pay my PA just as you do.
second - you continue with this soap opera feeling , hope you become a barb aswell very soon.

DeletedUser

I don't mind you posting but post something worth reading and stop hijacking threads. No matter who you are if you post interesting things that are relevant you will get respect for it, you should try it some time, instead of wasting our time.

Status
Not open for further replies.