I'm impressed... someone should be doing this for 48

DeletedUser

It is cool looking, but I feel it deserves some music or something :lol: Maybe bring in that over-used INCEPTION theme music. Plus, using the blue on that map makes it more difficult to see what the blue tribe is nobling.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looks nice!
But from where was he able to get conquer map for each hour?

File Not Found

I would imagine... that he had something calling the ennoblement list for 1 hour periods every hour from a server cron job.

(said list can be gained via a url, and just returns a list of coords and owners as I recall)

But all in all, I think it shows a great picture of the world progression.

DeletedUser

It does show a good picture of world progression, but like I said before, brighter colors on a darker background would be better imo.

DeletedUser

couldn't you just take a tw stats map shot everyday of top 5 tribes.
Then compare that to the ennoblements and find them on the map and edit all the pictures together. With the flashy bits if wanted/needed?

Repinski

Once it goes blank that's it. It isn't finished. The was just the dominance map. There was supposed to be more to it. Just never got finished. James got busy and I went poof.

DeletedUser

Not bad but made me miss the days of Core and Subv

Made me miss the days when Facepalm and !UN! were still going strong. SYN still had Link and the original budL around, when Robin wasn't a giant sea monster that swallowed k33 whole... you know, WAY BACK

Repinski

It made me miss my powerhouse, no D, account of Puttah also.... Not to mention talking with Link and Budl, and my friendly competition with you Bama..... the good ole days...

DeletedUser

This is my amateur version of daily tribe dominance since start of world.

I've just downloaded maps and did it in few mins. Hence not that impressive, but interesting if you played world long enough.

If anyone has historical daily conquers maps or data from tw, let me know, I could possibly get nice one done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUmoZIOQPG8