I'm in K40, and I have skillz...

DeletedUser

Hello W35, I'm rebelcommando from world 22, and now I'm here in K40 looking for a good tribe. On this world, I'm primarily focused on ingame tactics/math and I know massive ammounts of info about the game.

At the moment, I would be fairly worthless in war situations, but I can be very educational when it comes to knowing the game. :icon_biggrin:

If any tribes from K40 are total noobs, (or they just want to improve :lol:) then I'd be glad to join and teach you about some finer points of the game. :icon_biggrin:

Hope to hear from someone soon. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Join JOKE, they are pretty nubby... :icon_confused:

Just kidding, they are a very good, aggressive tribe. :icon_smile:

And maybe you should create your own tribe. Just pointing that option out. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Quite ironic that those are the two options you would mention. I mailed one of Joke's leaders asking about the possibility, and I won't establish my own tribe because that's something I have never been successful at doing. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Well, I mean come on, they are the only superpower tribe in that area, so I am not going to pay attention to the nubby tribes that are going to become their farms.... :icon_cool:

killax124

Join HotNub They accept people like you just give stutters a mail or king red

DeletedUser

Join HotNub They accept people like you just give stutters a mail or king red

HELL YEAH ILL TAKE HIM!!! :icon_cool:

Killa how are you? O wait your plan failed :icon_rolleyes: But its fine. I know your still very bitter over a computer game :lol:

DeletedUser

Lol.

Your post goes from a kind of greeting to a "HA YOU FAIL NUBCAKE!" :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

lol. oh well, I guess I'll figure something out... :icon_wink: