I'm leaving, take care for now.

DeletedUser

^ Funny, good dude. Hope he makes hawky famous because he deserves it, must be pretty good to get a account in MPFC and needs to contact me because i have some matters i need to talk to him about.

DeletedUser

good, but makes quick decisions that are quite stupid and gets a lot of people really pissed at him. ;p

I was messaging you the other day on that account you are playing now, message me. :p lazy.

DeletedUser

i have one thing to say.......<3 lmao. the reason most people think I'm a mindless spam noob is because i like posting on the forums and it has to stay fun or else they'll go into even worse a state :)

Exactly -.-

DeletedUser74079

heard some about him. good leader. gaz tells me that UWA are a force to be reckoned with and i reckon they are.

DeletedUser

Heard alot about him from chad, and some from gaz. Good player, and awesome at sniping.

DeletedUser

i think he likes toshiro the best cause he likes little boys :p

DeletedUser

he still looks like a kid!!! at least have a pic with him and matsumoto

DeletedUser

cause with only lke 5 people who ever view this world anymore...it gets boring telling the opinion of the person above you

DeletedUser

There's a bunch of missing faces on this world o-o

Like Sandy, underworld, RAF, shtaal, and others :(

DeletedUser

There's a bunch of missing faces on this world o-o

Like Sandy, underworld, RAF, shtaal, and others :(

I guess im included in "the lot" but anyways, dont go thinking we aren't here, we just don't post, we read what matters and thats about it. I don't know about everyones reason for not "beeing around" anymore, but I can tell u the premium will make some more damage to these forums, plus the constant arguements dont help much. Its nice to be able to talk with others about the game and all the "socializing" involved but to be insulted because u have a diferent opinion is just wrong

DeletedUser

Insulting is normal on the forums but there is an imbalance of people on each side and no smart posts anymore which is what makes these forums dry and dull

DeletedUser

Insulting is normal on the forums but there is an imbalance of people on each side and no smart posts anymore which is what makes these forums dry and dull

U just insulted a bunch of people shtaal hehe. U are right, the insult is normal, but untill what level? People have their standards and I think u will agree with me that in many ocasions people just "cross the line" of what is a "healty" insult