I'm leaving, take care for now.

DeletedUser

U just insulted a bunch of people shtaal hehe. U are right, the insult is normal, but untill what level? People have their standards and I think u will agree with me that in many ocasions people just "cross the line" of what is a "healty" insult

It's part of the fun and is going to happen. I never get offended by anyone on the internet and to be honest no one else should. It's not just w.21 its everywhere so if people can't handle it maybe they shouldn't talk to others on the internet.

DeletedUser

It's part of the fun and is going to happen. I never get offended by anyone on the internet and to be honest no one else should. It's not just w.21 its everywhere so if people can't handle it maybe they shouldn't talk to others on the internet.

Exacly, thats what I said to jonas in my original message and that is why many are staying away from posting in these forums.

DeletedUser

Insulting is normal on the forums but there is an imbalance of people on each side and no smart posts anymore which is what makes these forums dry and dull

lol, I couldn't have said it better mate :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Don't make me start another account, join IMP and kick yo butt :p