I'm looking for 2 players

DeletedUser

Hey all, I'm looking for 2 experienced players. I have 2 free accts in my tribe in W15 without owner and I need someone who know to dodge attacks and stack for nobles. Both of them are in front and the owner should have time for game. So please if you wanna one, mail me or post here. I'm not looking for beginners, just experienced players.
Thanks!

DeletedUser

I don't think so...cause I found some "old players in W15" and they didn't knew to dodge attacks...lol

DeletedUser

>>
i smell fail even more this world just gets worse, though i cant say much i left my new one to get catted and nuked and nobled by some da and tH guy who seriously know i look if i tried could of gone without loses, but meh im back and slowly going to put the account into action and get those villages back >=D :)

DeletedUser

thats because your w15s pet newb seth, and we forgive you as your a cute little weird thing :p

DeletedUser

Thanks guys, I already found 2 players. Maybe soon I'll need someone :)

DeletedUser

Hey all, I'm looking for 2 experienced players. I have 2 free accts in my tribe in W15 without owner and I need someone who know to dodge attacks and stack for nobles. Both of them are in front and the owner should have time for game. So please if you wanna one, mail me or post here. I'm not looking for beginners, just experienced players.
Thanks!

Why not just dump those inactives and let DAD eat them :icon_razz:

Please not applicants need to accept massive incomings at all times from some noob tribe :icon_wink:

Brutus987

XD Party! =D

Edit: Damn, i need to change my sig

Edit 2: I cant find it again!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Why not just dump those inactives and let DAD eat them :icon_razz:

Please not applicants need to accept massive incomings at all times from some noob tribe :icon_wink:

the only noob I know...is you.

DeletedUser

the only noob I know...is you.

OMG...you know me....
Have you been stalking me again?
Have I not told you I am not into that kind of thing?

Dont worry, I will give you one more chance...next time its the restraining order :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I might be interested as this was one of my first worlds PM me with the details of either account (not pass just info on it)

DeletedUser

one of them is available now, I'm looking for a new owner, mail me.