I'm looking for a co-player (maybe two)

DeletedUser

Hello, I write this post because I want a Co player to play the longer rounds too!

I'm Robin(male), 19 years old, living in Germany.. At the moment i have holidays, but the are over in about 2 weeks.. Well, you think I got much freetime now, but I work, so I cant play in the morning. And as a conclusion we come to a real important point- your online times.. Would be nice if you are able to be online at the morning or in the night (im online till 12 oclock PM).

Another qualities you should bring with you if you want to play with me:
I dont want kids!
I need someone who is well experience! (some people I know from speeding, others should show me some links of winning speed rounds!
You have to talk and write good english(myself is not the best but i can learn by reading your style, hehe)

If enough players want tobapply, my friend is also searching for some co-players (same online times)

My skype is: sirtuodor

Buf before you write me in Skype think about what i wrote here and only add me if you think you are qualified:)

Short questions can be answered here
Best regards

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Only some... if I can find a nightplayer itcwould be the best but there is also a slee mod...
I think from 8:00-12:00