I'm not on a boat! I AM A BOAT!

DeletedUser

[spoil]
en48.png
[/SPOIL]

First of all white dots are me. Green is sboh and black are neaterdal but you need to ignore all the dots apart from the white ones...ie me!

The brown area is the bottom of my boat...you could call it the hull?
The brown bit that sticks out is the mast....
The pink bit is my sail!
And the yellow thing is a bird!

Or am i just trippin?

BEAST OR WHAT?!

Sboh

You are definatly tripping, If you compare that to the H.M.S Victory you would no longer call it a boat. Come to think of it, it looks more like a cake with a candle in it? :lol:

DeletedUser70293

You have way to much time. Things like this are why no one realizes you're an ASCN duke.

=P

DeletedUser

This reminds me from forever ago when someone compared themselves to the shape of Africa or something like that

EDIT: Here

File Not Found

Because once you delete your account, you don't have to worry about being nobled.

DeletedUser

This reminds me from forever ago when someone compared themselves to the shape of Africa or something like that

EDIT: Here

Wasn't there also a comparison at one point of the shape SubV had to some dynasty in China?

DeletedUser

Haha! People should highlight themselves and post what they think they look like

DeletedUser

My cluster looks like a conglomeration of dots.

I hate you more and more as the days go on ;)
C'mon this is like that thing where you look at clouds and say what they look like!
Or is this better done with clouds...? Rather than dots :/

DeletedUser70293

I hate you more and more as the days go on ;)
C'mon this is like that thing where you look at clouds and say what they look like!
Or is this better done with clouds...? Rather than dots :/

Look at my cluster. It looks like nothing until we put you on the map and you're pointing at how awesome I am.