I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, so low

DeletedUser

Hey all!

I am sure not many of you know me, as I have been inactive on the externals for this world. And by inactive, I mean non-existent :D

So, let me just say a little bit about me on this world. I joined just to see the new layout. Ya know, see what the new shiny toy is all about. But it is a church world. And I HATE church worlds, so I never planned on playing. So, I joined a tribe, and told them, I am not playing this world, farm me, and I will just build up my resources. So this went on for a while, and I decided, screw it, I will play.

I left my tribe, and made my own. Who was in my tribe? Just me. I wanted to play solo. For the whole world.

Well, I start building troops like mad, start getting a real village build going, and just last night, nobled my village.

All is going well! So, queue some troops, and hit the hay. I wake up early this morning, check my new village, and everything is going great. Go back to bed for another couple hours, wake up, and find 49 incomings, and a message, titled 'Test'.

The message read, plainly and simply, 'Think of it as a test ;)'

Well, let's get this party started.

I labeled my incomings, and got ready for this.

I will keep everyone informed of what is going on, and hopefully it will be an interesting read for you guys!

I know there are no pictures, which I am sorry about, but I am a little bit busy with TW right now :D

DeletedUser95858

Junior... A test?

I mean... come on...

They should fear the questions you offer them in return.

DeletedUser

You quoted a Jason Derulo song? Get out.

Nah I'm joking, good luck with your test :).

DeletedUser

You quoted a Jason Derulo song? Get out.

Nah I'm joking, good luck with your test :).

In all honesty, if it was "babyeh, babyeh babyeh OMG!!". Then he would be condemned to death, but jason 'aint to bad :icon_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Never ever ever would I quote Justin Bieber. Haha, and I only chose that cause it seemed appropriate for my thread :p

A little update:
All attacks so far have been fakes, as I have predicted. Funny thing is, he has sent attacks at me that land AFTER the nobles hit.

Depending on the contingent send with the noble train on my main, even if I get the snipes in there, I don't think there will be enough troops to kill the noble.

I did, however, pre-noble my second village, so he will lose 1 nobling it, and at least 2 on the sub-sequent attacks.

Edit:
Here are some pictures of the attacks
[spoil]
3village.jpg

[/spoil]
[spoil]
2village.jpg

[/spoil]
[spoil]
1village.jpg

[/spoil]

DeletedUser57199

It would be pretty interesting to try sniping with militia.. if u fail, they have 6hrs of 50% rez to deal with. If u get them.. you still have the majority of ur troops to farm with... worth a try (along with ur other snipes)

DeletedUser95858

Any chance you missed the Nobles? and they are tagged incorrectly?

But having attacks hit after the nobles is normal to mask fakes. In my book... I think Dank may have taught that little trick to me in w53.

DeletedUser

Any chance you missed the Nobles? and they are tagged incorrectly?

But having attacks hit after the nobles is normal to mask fakes. In my book... I think Dank may have taught that little trick to me in w53.

For sure no nobles missed. The only one I am unsure about was the one tagged 'Noble? Snipe' and he for SURE has nobles landing after that. So far, I have been 100% in tagging them properly, so I hope that I will be still :D

DeletedUser

If I did that, I wouldn't be playing solo, would I ;)
Thanks for the offer though.

DeletedUser

crying for attention?

you clearly need someone to talk to (a tribe might work)

DeletedUser

crying for attention?

Nah, if I wanted attention, I would cry to my mommy.

And, I specifically went to play solo, cause I am in a pre-made for W 55, 56,57,58,59, and 60, so I wouldn't get the chance in the near future.

DeletedUser95858

crying for attention?

It's a good read mate... He's not that egocentric. Unlike those that assume people are crying for attention just because they post a rather interesting thread that may be educational if he can sustain the onslaught.

Just sayin'

DeletedUser

Another update, for those that care!
So, the noble that I thought might be, I decided not to snipe. I don't have the troop counts in my 2nd village to try and snipe this possible noble, and the ones that are nobles for sure.
I figured worst case scenario, they both are, and he will lose 4 nobles on it.
Well, it came around, and was rams. That puts me at 40/40 for properly tagged attacks, and I and only have another 36 left incoming!

DeletedUser57199

chances are your going to have a lvl 0 wall when the nobles land... but they said test so they might go easy on you lol

Good luck.