i'm sorry to world 54

• Thread starter DeletedUser89097
  • Start date

DeletedUser89097

i didnt mean to disrespect any one in punch tribe or rage tribe
i'm sorry for making a posting referring that world 54 players dont know what a nuke is
in my posting on their thread, i'm sorry for disrespecting the great punch rage alliance

Zach and Going2killu i am very sorry for the trouble i have caused you 2 and your tribes, i am deeply sorry!
and i want to be friends

Last edited:

DeletedUser37628

i'm sorry for making a posting referring that world 54 players dont know what a nuke is
in my posting on their thread, i'm sorry for disrespecting the great punch rage alliance

Zach and Going2killu i am very sorry for the trouble i have caused you 2 and your tribes, i am deeply sorry!

Thanks <3

DeletedUser

and i want to be friends

<3

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Can I be the wildcard here and ask what is going on?

Because going off that, all I can gather is that you soft-skinned peeps got offended over a little insult. =o

DeletedUser44759

my oh my, but what a mean bunch of dukes you all are firing up the roflcopter like that!!!!

[spoil]lol :icon_biggrin:[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Maybe i missed something??? Did he apologize because we are attacking him after he was complaining about not declaring in the externals. X.x:icon_eek::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

and i want to be friends

bahahahaha y say sorry should stick to your words and not pay attention to criticism.
You can dish it out and apologize when spoken back to guess u just are not a worrier then :lol: