I'm speechless, recruiting refugees?

DeletedUser

The biggest reason that ground-zero has not lost many villages yet was because he was stacked and we had recently shifted our focus to another area...
It worked..
The support was pulled when we landed and they ran.

Actually, the biggest reason I didn't lose villages was because your attacks were not good. It was more or less a "Claim and launch, but remember, send as many fakes as you can!" operation.

Oh well, it made my job of stacking and sniping easier.

Now please send some more nukes and nobles, I want that #1 ODD spot. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

just curious... how many days the month have for you?
15?
next time check when the war was declared

As of now its been 18 days actually and the point still stands that they had a surprise attack where members launched before the NAP was even dropped and yet the difference is only 23 so thats what 1.3 villages a day which isn't too high.

Mick876

I never even realise we were at war untill about 20 mins ago :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

As of now its been 18 days actually and the point still stands that they had a surprise attack where members launched before the NAP was even dropped and yet the difference is only 23 so thats what 1.3 villages a day which isn't too high.

In its entire existence ~DD~ as a tribe nobled 173 villages. In fact TWStats lists 163 villages as the most villages in the tribe at one time.
DIY nobled 32 villages from ~DD~. Some may have been recaps, on both sides, so let's just roughly say (since I'm too lazy to check exact numbers) 27 of those were kept. 27 of 190 (adding those losses to the max number of villages to DD) is over 14% of ~DD~'s villages.

For this stage of the game, nobling 14% of a tribe off in 2 weeks when it started the war at #6 isn't all that bad, in my opinion.

(not even to mention the fact that Asylum tried to pull a surprise attack on DIY and got totally destroyed pretty quick, it's not like ~DD~ had the entire focus of DIY.)

DeletedUser

Lets not forget about our little "conflict" in the north as well.
~DD~ had our full attention for maybe 4 days :icon_redface:

lajoo

Lets not forget about our little "conflict" in the north as well.
~DD~ had our full attention for maybe 4 days :icon_redface:

Same here,you can see we don't share a big front,we were eating another top 20 tribe,which is not in top 20 anymore..

nad destroyer

Well this war should be interesting, forgive me if I'm wrong but this is the first war between two top 20 tribes. I don't really count that tribe that was mentioned before as they were eaten to quickly. I like the fact that the topic has not degenerated into a flame war and logical arguments are being made. I know players from both tribes but I will have to be rooting for speachless if for no other reason I like lajoo more than most :D.

DeletedUser

I don't think that you want to stack villages btw Lajoo, some of us search out stacks just for the ODA, normally means the player won't try to snipe too ^^

DeletedUser

Well this war should be interesting, forgive me if I'm wrong but this is the first war between two top 20 tribes.
Both asylum and ~DD~ were top 20, but admittedly their leadership was not top notch...
I look forward to this fight. :axemen: :axemen:

DeletedUser

The biggest reason you have kept your K74 villages is that you have a tribe to stack them for you,welcome to Tribalwars.

That's a little bit beside the point, don't you think?
You say they're not refugees, he explains to you why he thinks they are (involvement in the war).

1 and 4. You have 5 villages in K74 and have told not only myself but others that you didn't have any intention of going south toward the rim since your plan was the move north into the core but you needed to because of ~DD~. We came up with very very generous terms that your diplomat and from what I was told all but one member of your council jumped for and then you turn around and change the terms completely so there wouldn't have been any point to an NAP.

Nope. We didn't get to the point of you offering generous terms.
I did hear you give conditions though. Which is a bit weird. You recruit our enemies and then start claiming K's.
That's the other way around of how it's supposed to be. :icon_eek::lol:

DeletedUser

Both asylum and ~DD~ were top 20, but admittedly their leadership was not top notch...
I look forward to this fight. :axemen: :axemen:

Dogs were top 20 (woof woof).
So I guess you could say, we only war top 20 tribes.

lajoo

That's a little bit beside the point, don't you think?
You say they're not refugees, he explains to you why he thinks they are (involvement in the war).

I never said they are not refugees,they were those you had no progress against,but if you look at the meaning of refugee you could say they are not.

Shall we stop this now?Whoever did w/e,The war is on,So lets just have fun. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Not all refugees die. Look at real life.
Refugees flee to new countries get great careers and make a new life for themselves.

DeletedUser

...You recruit our enemies and then start claiming K's.
That's the other way around of how it's supposed to be. :icon_eek::lol:

You would rather they claim the continent you were 'intending' to move into and then recruit you enemies to say, "Oh, we're bigger in the continent now, go away"?

Wake up.

I think I can safely say for all my fellow refugees and newest tribesmen(it was made painfully clear I was the new guy in a previous thread)...We run from noone.
We would have been fools to think the war would end by us joining SpEEcHLeSS. Now we simply have more reliable personnel to fight with. We only wanted you to have more credit to your name of taking on a real challenge :icon_wink: ...Not to mention they are better than you (oops, forgive the flame, that was just for fun. I have seen worse here already).

SO I guess in the immortal worlds of the TW deities...War on!