I'm speechless, recruiting refugees?

DeletedUser

Amanda says:

you have no idea how this made me laugh! i almost feel bad for Adam, world 11's noob.

And you reply to this in this way:

lol i am noob??

who the f*** are you to call me a noob... i take it this is your first world and rather than to be called out in public forums you joined the DIY band wagon along with many others

i'll at least give this your second world

Yeah, I'm sure it's Amanda's second world, considering she is on W11. :icon_rolleyes:

The only times I have ever seen you on the externals are when you are flaming people much better than you, and I assume this is because you have been destroyed by them at one point or another (just a guess :icon_wink:).

You obviously don't put much thought into your posts. I would take you seriously if you actually took a side, but you just don't like DIY (ie. rooting against DIY, and not even caring about Speechless).

So from one troll to another, pl0x stop posting, because no matter what side anyone is on, they don't want you in this thread, and nobody is going to take you seriously (after reading one of your posts, I have barely skimmed through the rest.) This doesn't make me pro-DIY. It just makes me anti-you.

lajoo

Congratulations on DIY for winning this war,the tribe didn't last long after i quit i guess :icon_wink:

W50 was the first world that i got bored even when i got to top 50,i never quit a world before a year or so,anyways i have been playing TW for a long time and its time for me to get a break considering i'll be CM(candidate master) in chess soon,wish me luck :)

I believe i was not the best leader and i didn't use my players potentials to their best,Being a leader takes a lot of time and effort which i did lack a bit.

I met some nice people here which was worth the time i guess.

P.S Hotrodder you are very annoying.

P.SS sorry if my comments offended anyone :lol:

Good luck DIY and speechless players.

DeletedUser

Amanda says:

And you reply to this in this way:

Yeah, I'm sure it's Amanda's second world, considering she is on W11. :icon_rolleyes:

The only times I have ever seen you on the externals are when you are flaming people much better than you, and I assume this is because you have been destroyed by them at one point or another (just a guess :icon_wink:).

You obviously don't put much thought into your posts. I would take you seriously if you actually took a side, but you just don't like DIY (ie. rooting against DIY, and not even caring about Speechless).

So from one troll to another, pl0x stop posting, because no matter what side anyone is on, they don't want you in this thread, and nobody is going to take you seriously (after reading one of your posts, I have barely skimmed through the rest.) This doesn't make me pro-DIY. It just makes me anti-you.

eh you only know what they have brain washed you to believe about DIY members

she was on w11 doesn't mean much mate... i had a guy form world 2 that was recruited under my leadership in world 49... he was the worst player i have lead in a while... so to use the response she was in w11 doesn't mean much

lol anti hotrodder... i love it... thanks for the probs... who are you again?
Congratulations on DIY for winning this war,the tribe didn't last long after i quit i guess :icon_wink:

W50 was the first world that i got bored even when i got to top 50,i never quit a world before a year or so,anyways i have been playing TW for a long time and its time for me to get a break considering i'll be CM(candidate master) in chess soon,wish me luck :)

I believe i was not the best leader and i didn't use my players potentials to their best,Being a leader takes a lot of time and effort which i did lack a bit.

I met some nice people here which was worth the time i guess.

P.S Hotrodder you are very annoying.

P.SS sorry if my comments offended anyone :lol:

Good luck DIY and speechless players.

eh i'm annoying because i beat a dead horse about the DIY members... i have yet to be proven wrong by any of them so i'll keep on when they try to boast their ego's... too bad you quit i'm sure you could have broke them... we all know how just GZ put a dead hault on their tribe

you didn't offend me... you just don't know

good luck in chess... i rather enjoy it myself... maybe we could get an online chess game going sometime

DeletedUser

I tried to warn you Lajoo several times about marktanch and scrubbyjoe playing both sides since I have caught them stacking DIY villages but you ignored me. I see who DIY takes in since I was nice to them both and they betrayed me as well, honor doesn't play well in DIY. I know that they will beat my tribe sooner or later but I will not back down to them under any conditions too bad I didn't have the firepower that you have in Speechless since I have many strategic plans I could implement. So I am waiting here in k73 for some incomings DIY for I will never join your tribe no matter how many friends or acquaintances I have in your tribe so I will await my death but I will take a lot with me.

DeletedUser

if you go out...go out with a bang:icon_evil:.....good luck...i am a big fan of loyalty...even when its not in my best interest....

DeletedUser

she was on w11 doesn't mean much mate... i had a guy form world 2 that was recruited under my leadership in world 49... he was the worst player i have lead in a while... so to use the response she was in w11 doesn't mean much
Earlier you wrote in response to her:
who the f*** are you to call me a noob... i take it this is your first world and rather than to be called out in public forums you joined the DIY band wagon along with many others

i'll at least give this your second world

Being on world 11 is a good indication that this probably isn't her second world, and it most definitely isn't her first world. You may not be able to process these things, but I assure you it's true.

Oh, and it doesn't even look like she was talking to you in the first place. So you acted like a complete idiot for no reason at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Earlier you wrote in response to her:

Being on world 11 is a good indication that this probably isn't her second world, and it most definitely isn't her first world. You may not be able to process these things, but I assure you it's true.

Oh, and it doesn't even look like she was talking to you in the first place. So you acted like a complete idiot for no reason at all.

Don't try reason on him. It doesn't work... He's just one of those guys who likes to annoy others with flawed logic, rude posts and little meaning. The more attention you give him, the better it makes him feel.
He's the sylvestrutw of this world (if anyone remembers him).

DeletedUser

I I will never join your tribe no matter how many friends or acquaintances I have in your tribe so I will await my death but I will take a lot with me.

Oh i really hope you dont join:icon_evil: well at least untill i have your villages :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

d58f764435.png

Bnick18

either he is a good player... which is contradictory to the many excuses you laid out threw the thread... or your mates are unable to eat their own worlds when they are owned... i think it's the second one

please look back and see if i made any posts flaming GZ or making an excuse as to why our first op failed horribly. you wont find any....

I couldn't careless about the lies you spit about being the only player on your account... "except this world" lmao... that's bullshit... same for Lloyds comment saying the same... what next you gona say sanchez doesn't coplay HAHAHA

you can believe what ever you want to believe. please go ask your buddy wrath. he will tell you i didnt have a co player in w41. but i guess thats hard for you to figure out because of the success i had on w41 and you were rimmed by some nub right away :lol:. it is hard to teach a retard new things.

your tribe has proven nothing but to contradict yourself and prove my point... recruit, merger whore, and diplomacy whore

you forgot one other thing. WIN WARS :icon_eek:

hotrodder, why dont you back up what your mouth says and rim DIY? oh yeah i forgot you quit w50 right away :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Diy yet to prove you wrong hotrodder. I wonder why, you quit every world they play on. You too scared to fight them, or know they will beat your ass.

DeletedUser

Diy yet to prove you wrong hotrodder. I wonder why, you quit every world they play on. You too scared to fight them, or know they will beat your ass.

It is easy to talk big and bad about yourself when you cant be rimmed on a world.

you have no idea how this made me laugh! i almost feel bad for Adam, world 11's noob.

Indeed.

To hotrodder
You are the biggest newb that has ever ever ever played this game, well, you tie Adam Tucker, unless you are him, which would make sense.

DeletedUser

Just to clear it up, 50 is not my second world. 11 is not my first.