I'm speechless, recruiting refugees?

DeletedUser

What were you thinking?
And then approaching us for "some sort of diplo", but no really wanting to give up the players or the territory we are warring them for? Uhuh, good job. :icon_razz:

So, in short:
- For recruiting our targets.
- For claiming K74.
- For having an even dumber tribe name than us.
- Because Sanchez wanted his name on a movie poster too...

for all those reasons and plenty more, this is the Day Of The Tools. :icon_cool:
We declare on Speechless, also known as ......

Let the fun begin.

dayofthetools.jpg

lajoo

Wow,this is fun,i'm really happy that half of this thread is about us :icon_wink:

Just a few notes:

1-You were not intending to get into K74 or anywhere near our territory.

2-You were pretty lucky with ~DD~,lots of noobs were recruited in that tribe and the leadership was awful,may i say things changed a bit?

3-It depends on what you define a refugee,the players recruited were those players you had no progress against.

4-Your NAP conditions were ridiculous,i never intended to have a NAP before the recruiting of ~DD~ players.

I believe you are all talk for the #1 tribe,It'll be fun to see if you can prove me otherwise.

Good luck and have fun :)

DeletedUser

Just a few notes:

1-You were not intending to get into K74 or anywhere near our territory.
We are there, aren't we? :icon_razz:
2-You were pretty lucky with ~DD~,lots of noobs were recruited in that tribe and the leadership was awful,may i say things changed a bit?
Leadership as in... you? We'll see. :icon_cool:

3-It depends on what you define a refugee,the players recruited were those players you had no progress against.
But were under attack? Or came from a tribe we were at war with alltogether? Yup, sounds like a refugee to me.

4-Your NAP conditions were ridiculous,i never intended to have a NAP before the recruiting of ~DD~ players.
But with recruiting the DD players, we should grant you a NAP as some sort of pity reward?
Seems fair to me, you dismiss them and then we can put a NAP in place.
But right now... well. :icon_razz:

I believe you are all talk for the #1 tribe,It'll be fun to see you prove me otherwise.
For the talk part, I'll have to refer you to our many minions who will no doubt spam this topic to kingdom Come.

Either way, should be fun. :)

lajoo

1-You were not supposed to be there,but thats ok :icon_wink:

2-Yeah i meant me :icon_redface:

3-I don't define that a refugee,but thats fine if you do so,it's your opinion :icon_idea:

4-I was gonna give you some conditions which you didn't even listen to,ok whats done is done.

I'm not in mood for much flaming though,can we just have fun ? :)

luc6

1-You were not supposed to be there,but thats ok :icon_wink:

2-Yeah i meant me :icon_redface:

3-I don't define that a refugee,but thats fine if you do so,it's your opinion :icon_idea:

4-I was gonna give you some conditions which you didn't even listen to,ok whats done is done.

I'm not in mood for much flaming though,can we just have fun ? :)

most had no troops but last i heard no troop and going and tribe saving them are refugees. it is just saving them for a bit tho, now we have to hit your refugee camp :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides :icon_razz:
The definition of a word is not opinionated. Open a dictionary.
Because when someone says they're building a nuke in their village they mean "a nuclear or thermonuclear weapon" right? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides :icon_razz:
Because when someone says they're building a nuke in their village they mean "a nuclear or thermonuclear weapon" right? :icon_wink:

Well, the terminology alters slightly in the gaming world of certain words, for shorthand purposes. However refugee has always been refugee, that's not shorthand for any thing.

Some one who flees in times of war, to escape an inevitable fate.

DeletedUser91451

Could you please clairify what "DIY" stands for?

It typically means "Do It Yourself", but it is obvious you will need than the group of you to accomplish this monumental task despite all the "tools" within your tribe.
diy.jpg

So I picked up this manual to see what I could find out about you kids
diy-manual_300.jpg

Unfortunately, it was in some sort of horribly poor written grammar that I could not understand. Something about "points > troops" and instructions about attacking with swords because in real life swordsmen were better soldiers than tree choppers? I was also baffled by the "pray to the unicorn" reference...

The back cover page is a nice family portrait:
fat%20women.jpg

Not sure why you picked the red dresses, but ok?

We've dealt with fatties before, and we'll deal again it appears.

DeletedUser

War :icon_smile:

Well it look's like the Speechless leader's wanted war. Why else would they recruit a tribe DIY have been at war with for a cpl of week's and a tribe in the k DIY are obviously trying to make there own.

I really hope the smarter player's in Speechless are asking question's and questioning there tribe's very poor leadership.

DeletedUser91451

War :icon_smile:

Well it look's like the Speechless leader's wanted war. Why else would they recruit a tribe DIY have been at war with for a cpl of week's and a tribe in the k DIY are obviously trying to make there own.

I really hope the smarter player's in Speechless are asking question's and questioning there tribe's very poor leadership.

Lajoo, why does Speechless have very poor leadership?