I'm Still Me!

DeletedUser

Indeed I did.
Been playing a ton of Black Ops.
I think I'm like 5th in the world in HC CTF and 49th in HC TDM. Top 400 in core CTF and core Domination. So people tend to get pretty mad at me. But now I only get friend requests and no mess-talkin'. :icon_sad:

Making people angry online is probably the only reason I haven't started a SPECTRE-esque group in real life.

As for TW:

I am going to be remaking KRANG!
Ascii art and childish, uncouth interwebz-speak will flow liberally.

Live in fear.

KRANG!? My god...I remember you on W33. Scary as hell. 3 member tribe, ranks 1-3.

DeletedUser

Ah an opportunity to trumpet my accomplishments. (PnP will certainly improve.)
I haven't played for at least 18 months and haven't played seriously for 2 years.
I'm easily one of the most arrogant players out there. In fact, I'm in the TW dictionary under the entry for: ego.

Ooo I would like to know one of you high and one of your low moments :icon_razz:

dawnrising27

Hello Duffy Dear, nice to see you again <3

it's been way to long!

DeletedUser50750

Indeed I did.
Been playing a ton of Black Ops.
I think I'm like 5th in the world in HC CTF and 49th in HC TDM. Top 400 in core CTF and core Domination. So people tend to get pretty mad at me. But now I only get friend requests and no mess-talkin'. :icon_sad:

Making people angry online is probably the only reason I haven't started a SPECTRE-esque group in real life.

As for TW:

I am going to be remaking KRANG!
Ascii art and childish, uncouth interwebz-speak will flow liberally.

Live in fear.

I read that more than once to try to figure out what is with those letters i couldnt :D

i dont know you really , but welcome back i dont think that needed a topic but as you got big ego that explains it :p

DeletedUser

Hardcore is for noobs :icon_wink: Haha, welcome back even though I can't say I remember you. :)

Yea I have noticed significantly easier pickings on hardcore. But hey, good times.

@Fordy:
High: Was number one on w31 and w33 at the same time for a few weeks. Or was it 30 and 32? I can't remember.

Low: The day I was playing w3 and realized I had no idea what I was doing. So it was motivation to learn. To ascend from noobdom.

DeletedUser

@Fordy:
High: Was number one on w31 and w33 at the same time for a few weeks. Or was it 30 and 32? I can't remember.

Low: The day I was playing w3 and realized I had no idea what I was doing. So it was motivation to learn. To ascend from noobdom.

Was that low point when you nobled a 38 point barb? :icon_wink: Yeah I looked you up, Your other worlds, even W3 were pritty impressive :)

DeletedUser

Lol, He was really popular so I wanted to see what the hype was all about, I can see why people like him :icon_cool:
And what is the reason they like him then? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

And what is the reason they like him then? :icon_rolleyes:

Well most worlds he got over a couple of hundred villages, even when hes playing more than one world at a time which I find really hard to do. :)

DeletedUser

Well most worlds he got over a couple of hundred villages, even when hes playing more than one world at a time which I find really hard to do. :)
Ahh damn, and i thought it has something to do with his personality. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser96026

So...
I have returned. :icon_surprised:
Hopefully I still have friends playing.
Feel free to send me messages if you want to chat and catch up.

Also...
I am interested in seeing whether or not I am still amazing at this game. :lol:
Let's see if the fancy new tribalwars is still a walk in the park for someone of my intellect.
You suck.

DeletedUser

I only had over a hundred vills once. Never really played past 30-40 since w3. But I've always been a first page of ranks player, pretty consistently. Usually #1 at some point.
Mostly for my stunning charm I think, is why I'm liked.

Allyboo: you're my favorite. how's it going?

DeletedUser

Looks like the Calibre for this World has been risen one heck of a load higher :O

Welcome back to TW finally Duff... I've never personally faced you in battle but often looked over other worlds forums to see what was there. Your name was often screamed :p

DeletedUser15106

But I've always been a first page of ranks player, pretty consistently. Usually #1 at some point.
Mostly for my stunning charm I think, is why I'm liked.

I disagree. People like you 'cause you're so modest :lol:

I'm not bad, drop me a pm sometime. Wasn't it world 32 and 33 you were #1 in at the same time? Briefly :icon_cool: of course!