I'm Still Me!

ender_wiggin

:lol:
That's illegal, i think.

Quite non-technically, mentioning it is not illegal. Flaming is. Recognition of a posting style through the habitual use of poor grammar has been previously determined okay, see the examples of criticism on Uldor's posting abilities, etc.

@T O B Y: Sticking your nose into something like that in such a provocative manner is purposefully trying to get a response. You were not involved in the matter, and the comment you made was not relevant to the conversation at hand. See prior description of trolls. The fact that you consider yourself on the defensive proves that you admit the relevance of my argument, as well.

As far as your argument about my insecurities, annoyance and caring are two different things. When someone continuously hears the same bad players making the same comments, ignorant of facts or relevance, then it is quite normal for someone to get annoyed.

@ SF: You're not good enough at PnP to pull that lie off. Nice try, though.

MC: No. Not that it matters. The use of an explanation of any RL circumstances shouldn't be taken as a banner by the masses. Especially those who only gain ranks through coplaying. ;)

@ Gorth's other comment: Awww. You love me. You really, really love me.

DeletedUser18543

ender!! man I think you gave me an infraction once...maybe a couple of times actually, idk.

wb :)

gloshcelenn or w.e its called

thread closed because of trolls+flaming+ender embarrassing noobs

/thread

Michael Corleone.

Quite non-technically, mentioning it is not illegal. Flaming is. Recognition of a posting style through the habitual use of poor grammar has been previously determined okay, see the examples of criticism on Uldor's posting abilities, etc.

@T O B Y: Sticking your nose into something like that in such a provocative manner is purposefully trying to get a response. You were not involved in the matter, and the comment you made was not relevant to the conversation at hand. See prior description of trolls. The fact that you consider yourself on the defensive proves that you admit the relevance of my argument, as well.

As far as your argument about my insecurities, annoyance and caring are two different things. When someone continuously hears the same bad players making the same comments, ignorant of facts or relevance, then it is quite normal for someone to get annoyed.

MC: No. Not that it matters. The use of an explanation of any RL circumstances shouldn't be taken as a banner by the masses. Especially those who only gain ranks through coplaying. ;)

You only saw me play once so...? Don't get why you look down on co playing, looks like you are still stuck in the past. :) You should try it, maybe you'll stick around for nobles.

And I don't need to co play to gain thru ranks. Continue making a fool out of yourself please. You didn't do enough of it on UK3.

Last edited:

DeletedUser72662

:lol:
I know for a fact 28 doesn't need coplayers to gain ranks. And, coplaying is nice, gives you more time to study for law school. :icon_wink:
How did uk3 go for you? I wonder...

DeletedUser

Lots of big heads in this thread.
You only saw me play once so...? Don't get why you look down on co playing, looks like you are still stuck in the past. :) You should try it, maybe you'll stick around for nobles.

And I don't need to co play to gain thru ranks. Continue making a fool out of yourself please. You didn't do enough of it on UK3.

Connie: Michael, he needs your support!
Vincent Mancini: Hey, Uncle Mike, don't make me work for this guy no more. I come work for you.
Michael Corleone: For me? As what? A tough guy? I don't need tough guys. I need more lawyers.

Don't you need more lawyers?

Muldie325

Gorth recruiting for KRANG!? It's supposed to be a 3 man tribe ;(

Edit: 3 account tribe.

DeletedUser

Because if you play it, you can see where you are...Or you can see all of the recent players who have played each game mode.

DeletedUser

To me, that is just a load of cleverly worded flame.
I guess you need to put your well-educated Law talents to good use :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

But yours is easily countered. Debate =/= flaming. You're really quite an attention-seeker. You're not involved in this, and yet you feel an incessant need to try to be.

Feeling a need to be involved? No.
Feeling a need to treat you like you treat other people? Yes.

If you are actually debating, my dear old chum, you wouldn't feel a need to add those rather petty comments on to the end of each of your posts. Ergo, you must have an alterior motive to adding those comments, which is almost certainly an overwhelming desire to flame someone for taking the mickey.

Did I speak Law School-esque enough for you? I wanted to make you feel more comfortable :)

ender_wiggin

Feeling a need to be involved? No.
Feeling a need to treat you like you treat other people? Yes.

If you are actually debating, my dear old chum, you wouldn't feel a need to add those rather petty comments on to the end of each of your posts. Ergo, you must have an alterior motive to adding those comments, which is almost certainly an overwhelming desire to flame someone for taking the mickey.

Did I speak Law School-esque enough for you? I wanted to make you feel more comfortable :)

Again:

You have no clue of the background of an issue, nor the history with which I might have with any involved.

Someone who involves themselves in affairs not their own, especially to try to insult someone they don't know, deserve whatever they get... and respect isn't on that list.