I'm very sorry

DeletedUser

First off you guys all know how i suck at posting in forums but here it goes.

I'm very sorry to all Fork council for the way i left

I'm very sorry to all members of Fork for leaving the way i did

I'm very sorry i failled you guys and girls as duke

Now for what happen

As many in Fork knew i started a new job just before i left.The problem was i was doing very long hours and playing my account and the many i was sitting + being duke. Well it caught up and i burned out.
And it was a choice of also quitting the game or losing my wife and i love my wife so you know how it was i quit game instead of losing wife and family.

Now i will not be playing this game again ever as i'm addicted to it and if i come back then i know i won't leave

So to everyone i got to know over the years thank you for the friendships and i had a blast playing with you all.I got to respect many players over the years and i love you all.

To those that didn't like me i'm sorry if i ever disrespected you(and i do mean it)

For this world Fork please kick some butt you have a great group of players and deserve the win

Brad i'm very sorry i broke my promise about winning this world with you.

I hope you guys can find it in your heart to forgive me i am very sorry for failling as duke of Fork

peace out

mafia man(destabilise)

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hey man, all the best in Real Life and we understand. :) It was an honor to get to play alongside you and to get to know you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser96004

Real Life must always come first. If playing tw was having an impact on my real life/ relationships I would quit without a thought. No hard feelings bro you did what you had to do, and you were a great duke and enemy to fight while you were here. Wish there were more players like you.

~Ts Jay~

DeletedUser106722

Dude, we all love you and will win this in respect for you and your family. I'm glad you love your wife the way you did and that tell more about your character than anything else. Good luck with real life. Feel freeto stop by and say hi in the council chambers. I hope that after we finish this world that I will have the guts to quit for good as well.

musological

Much love <3

You didn't fail us, you were as hard working and genius a duke as I've ever seen, and though of course we miss you loads, you built something really great with Fork and we will carry it on to win this world !-)

DeletedUser103070

Much respect for knowing what comes first in life. I wish you all the best.

DeletedUser

lol fail us... and how did you do that :/ you were a great leader... I have been in the same boat as you and have quit TW about 20 times(but i always come back)

DeletedUser

You did a great job. No one can deny that. I'm glad that you chose your wife over a game, and that it worked out for the best, because RL is always paramount. Good luck in life, and good job for all you managed on this world.

DeletedUser

Hey sexy..!!

Real life will ALWAYS come before this game. I myself had to step away from certain worlds due to real life getting in the way.

Brad i'm very sorry i broke my promise about winning this world with you.

As for breaking our promise to each other, I've made a slight change to it. I had a feeling that something big had got in the way for you and that one day you would explain things to everyone. At that time, I promised myself that I would continue on and complete what you started. Maybe one day you can return towards the end of the world and co-play for a few days/weeks just before the world closes.

We haven't forgotten what you did here in W58. So far, you are the only person inducted into the Fork Hall of Fame (check our tribal profile). To everyone else, you will need to really impress me to make that list.

Michel, no need to apologise for anything. Fork is your legacy as it was you who steered Fork through its toughest wars.

Good luck in life fella and say hi to the wife for me... :)