Image Needed. Will Pay in PP

DeletedUser

Hey I need an image so I thought I'd come to you graphic designers.

Here's a description, the image needs to be a Human skull (realistic, not caricatured), wearing a Conical helmet with nosepiece (Norman Helmet). Helmet should be simple with no decoration - this needs to look realistic.
All this on a plain black background. I was thinking maybe some subtle fading smoke behind but....I'll leave it up to you to see what looks good.
1400x2100 - yes I actually want it in those dimensions.
PICTURE MUST NOT HAVE SIGNATURE ON IT - OR MY NAME OR ANY WRITING

Payment: If I like it, then you shall recieve 600 premium points straight away to an IGN of your choice, with the understanding that I now own the rights to the picture.

Thanks guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can you make the helmet smaller so the rim is closer to the top of the skull and try taking out the glow behind - would a skull with an open mouth look more sinister? This needs to have a sort of sinister feel to it.

DeletedUser

if I give you half now - you agree to work it the way I want it?

DeletedUser

Okay so I want that second Skull with the helmet shruk to fit it - could you darken the helmet?
can you put that up one with the mouth closed, the other with the mouth open.

DeletedUser

ahh thats cool man - can you darken the skull a little so its not so bright with the blood and then we'll be done!
you are right about the mouth I think

DeletedUser

its a portion banner of a larger collage I'm meant to be designing. why?

DeletedUser104118

Does it have to be black? can it be slightly lighter than black so the image stands out better.

DeletedUser

not black just darker so its not so contrasted with the dark helmet so much. I mean the helmet looks great but the skulls like a pretty bright silver