Imba new tribe by Wicker :O

DeletedUser

If your interested, send me a pm or post here :)

Oh yes, we are talking about world 47 ^^

DeletedUser

oh mememmeme :) i hz a coplayer...actually 2 so we have a 24/7 account :)

DeletedUser

Is this gonna end up like URL :icon_redface: (and E23 and kata)

DeletedUser

Nope its not ^^ And im not the only leader here. kokheng is also leading, a guy which you guys should know as well ^^

DeletedUser

Now you're just tempting me :icon_razz:
I used to play with kokheng back in ~VB~ and I'm glad there are a some really good players that came out of that tribe.

user_image.jpg

DeletedUser

Well, its never too late to join with us :) North West, and send me an ingame mail. Then your ready to go :)

Paladin606

Damn I missed my chance to mass the noobs against you. Good luck then I guess.

DeletedUser52670

Is this gonna end up like URL :icon_redface: (and E23 and kata)

Oi oi, E23 was my fault thank you!!! And i was involved in Kata, but i still blame Tj :icon_wink:
Unfair to give Wicker credit for all the short lived pre-mades :icon_cool:

Kebabe however ....

DeletedUser

Blame me, or rather school. 3rd year of law school is not conducive to being the top player in a world or leading a top tribe. It is what it is. If you noobs need a real player, pm me.

DeletedUser

Oi oi, E23 was my fault thank you!!! And i was involved in Kata, but i still blame Tj :icon_wink:
Unfair to give Wicker credit for all the short lived pre-mades :icon_cool:

Kebabe however ....
I wasn't trying to blame anyone. It is a rare few premades that will make it past the first couple months. I was just joking about how W23 doesn't have the greatest history with sticking to new worlds (myself included) so this might not be the best place to recruit from. I was a part of the original URL if you remember :icon_redface: