Immer: What is going on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsR

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Treelon doing the same on every world we've met him haha, anyways tickets been submitted.

Gengar

Reaction score
I am just leaving this here to think about:

T-Hub Members accuse us of cheating, but strangely achieve much better farming results, especially accounts like Anissa Kate. Nearly no offensive bash points, yet achieving over 240 resources per run (number likely higher, as the plundered villages were lower on the day of the most hauled resources).

Also seems most of you are new, but it is normal that Treelon splits his lcav as small as possible in his location with no barbs?

Statement please.

Deleted User - 848936754

I think t-hub is way more sus, they are exactly located arround this dense area. Probably the have a lot of multis. There

Reaction score
I think t-hub is way more sus, they are exactly located arround this dense area. Probably the have a lot of multis. There

We saw the same thing that Immer tribe is really suspect, but we farm the same fridges and we try to steal the most of " You-are-bad" loot, So that's normal that Anissa.Kate and us farm a lot without a lot of offensive points... All the Immer tribe relocated next to " You-are-bad" , we did a lot of tickets but they surely use VPN and we don't understand how they aren't banned and the fridges deleted...

Reaction score

How can u tell that when the "Immer" tribe only have 4 players playing x') how can we be the more suspect, we are just the FR team, we got a lot of the best players in fr serv

Deleted User - 848936754

Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-16 um 14.08.31.png

Red is T-Hub, nearly perfetly circled around this area :D and they try to blame others

Gengar

Reaction score
We saw the same thing that Immer tribe is really suspect, but we farm the same fridges and we try to steal the most of " You-are-bad" loot, So that's normal that Anissa.Kate and us farm a lot without a lot of offensive points... All the Immer tribe relocated next to " You-are-bad" , we did a lot of tickets but they surely use VPN and we don't understand how they aren't banned and the fridges deleted...

So you say You-Are-Bad created cheat accounts, you steal from him and achieve a higher res/run ratio than him? Could you elaborate how?

And how does you being french make any difference of you MAY cheating? French can't cheat? never heard that before.

Deleted User - 848936754

And everybody hated on persona non grade when t-hub ist alway in the top 25 plunder :D this is the best strat i ever saw.

PolandSlayer

Reaction score
I also think that T-Hub is very suspicious and that all the pushers come from T-Hub.

the players from weider have bash points and the people from T-Hub dont bash points and have more pushers in their area.

Syraaah

Reaction score
I am just leaving this here to think about:

T-Hub Members accuse us of cheating, but strangely achieve much better farming results, especially accounts like Anissa Kate. Nearly no offensive bash points, yet achieving over 240 resources per run (number likely higher, as the plundered villages were lower on the day of the most hauled resources).

Also seems most of you are new, but it is normal that Treelon splits his lcav as small as possible in his location with no barbs?

Statement please.

You must be kidding.

Everything is suspect from you guys. You obviously were the first ones to farm all of the pushing accounts that have been created in our area, and we took way more time to discover it, which is proven by the first days plunder stats. We were probably the first to report these accounts, that are located exactly around all of you, and if this wasn't enough, that also have the same type of nicknames.

Anyway, everything is easily seen in the reports history. We still find it hardly believable that these pushing accounts are not from the Immer tribe, and we are still waiting for any punishments. Meanwhile, knowing that it might not happen, we must farm these pushing villages, or the game will be over soon for us. That's not something we wished for, but we have to adapt.

Argumenting anymore would be a waste of time, the fact that we were the first one to report all the pushing villages (3 days ago!) should be highly enough to convince anybody here

From T-Hub
P.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 848936754

Also the immer tribe had with 3 active offensive players the highest offensice score. Maybe they cleaned your vpn acc ?

PolandSlayer

Reaction score
So you say You-Are-Bad created cheat accounts, you steal from him and achieve a higher res/run ratio than him? Could you elaborate how?

And how does you being french make any difference of you MAY cheating? French can't cheat? never heard that before.

I think the reason why you have never heard of the fact that french people cheat too is, that french people can't speak english. :D:eek:

Reaction score
I was just telling that we have the best players of french serv.. You can report us we don't care we don't have any risk to get ban... We are farming 24/24 i had like 300k loot at 8AM.. We are just good players with co-plays, you better report Immer tribe, They have 4 players playing, 2 are top 1/2 in plunder achievement... Can u explain that?....

PolandSlayer

Reaction score
[..]
We still find it hardly believable that these pushing accounts are not from the Immer tribe, and we are still waiting for any punishments. Meanwhile, knowing that it might not happen, we must farm these pushing villages, or the game will be over soon for us. That's not something we wished for, but we have to adapt.

From T-Hub
P.
Have you ever thought about the fact that the players are not banned for not cheating? or is it so hard to believe that there are other good players too?

Gengar

Reaction score
You must be kidding.

How am I kidding? How are numbers kidding? Maybe 2 from your tribe created cheat accounts and did not tell you? Ever considered that? Not the first time, people on a team cheat and dont tell the rest.

I was just telling that we have the best players of french serv.. You can report us we don't care we don't have any risk to get ban... We are farming 24/24 i had like 300k loot at 8AM.. We are just good players with co-plays, you better report Immer tribe, They have 4 players playing, 2 are top 1/2 in plunder achievement... Can u explain that?....

Ever heard of strategy?

Status
Not open for further replies.