Immer: What is going on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
maybe the player had used the resources during the first attack so that you couldn't loot anything? no wonder you are so far down in the ranking if you don't even know that.

what does this polish fan think he knows about tribal wars to teach me? you are just food for me, you polish girl

and yes i know you are not a polish but your dream is to be a

Treelon

Reaction score
We abided by what we said earlier, even while you used the situation to your advantage by attacking us while knowing we were neither able to build Wall nor Units. We felt it necessary to give the support team time to investigate the situation, which is why we did not use all available resources, even though you attacked us.

All I can say is:
We respect the decision of the support team and will abide by it. We are also communicating with the support so they may be able to determine the root cause.

P.S. @pulsR I personally not care, that you show what I wrote you, but FYI posting in-game messages in the Forum is a nono ;-)

pulsR

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not that concerned as long as you get what you deserve :p Let the others know at least-
Oh and you stayed quiet all the time while profiting from those multi-accounts too right? At least the others concerned mentioned that days ago like what persona did.

Gengar

Reaction score
Not that concerned as long as you get what you deserve :p Let the others know at least-
Oh and you stayed quiet all the time while profiting from those multi-accounts too right? At least the others concerned mentioned that days ago like what persona did.

Why spam the support with even more tickets? It was quite obvious that more than enough tickets have been written in this matter + kind of suprised the .net support is actually a support, the german support is more like a dead mailbox.

pulsR

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why spam the support with even more tickets? It was quite obvious that more than enough tickets have been written in this matter + kind of suprised the .net support is actually a support, the german support is more like a dead mailbox.

We all want to play clean here, that's why it matters to us ^^ I'm sure most of the server wants that too, I also suggest you don't talk as you were profiting from those accounts too.

Gengar

Reaction score
We all want to play clean here, that's why it matters to us ^^ I'm sure most of the server wants that too, I also suggest you don't talk as you were profiting from those accounts too.
Every single player in the area profited? Not only us, you are always saying we profited as only players, which just is not true. It would have been a massive effort to filter which seem not pushed and which could be pushed.

PolandSlayer

Reaction score
your arguments doesent make sense.

git gud

Deleted User - 848936754

Look at the top plunders, a new star has rised who can be called a cheater. I think everybody who hast just a little skill and farms with strategy is gonna be accused of cheating on this noob server.

Deleted User - 848936754

The dupe is clearly an bug, if they would have known of it they would have used it not like this. If the bug would have duped your troops an you are constanly attacked by somedbody who cant wait until the support hast investigated what would you do ?

Deleted User - 848936754

what does this polish fan think he knows about tribal wars to teach me? you are just food for me, you polish girl

and yes i know you are not a polish but your dream is to be a

You must have an impressive brain power, if you can realise, that Polandslayer is not polish

PolandSlayer

Reaction score
You must have an impressive brain power, if you can realise, that Polandslayer is not polish

iBrum ist a troll.

i would like to remind you once again that polish servers always start with 5-6 co-tribes. typical mass over class.
You can see the same here.

The polish players announce that they will win the server, start again with 60 players and in the end you can only see them crying a week after the server starts.

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Daughter, thanks for alerting Dad about this, but when the adults are talking, the kids leave the room, right?

iBrum ist a troll.

i would like to remind you once again that polish servers always start with 5-6 co-tribes. typical mass over class.
You can see the same here.

The polish players announce that they will win the server, start again with 60 players and in the end you can only see them crying a week after the server starts.

You still keep trying to get Poles attention, you better forget about them, because they don't care about you. Play your game.

Valkyrie

Reaction score
what’s weird is that there are several tribes with ‘bot’ accounts like Immer that are pushing three offensive players. It’s very peculiar that the bottom 9 members in these tribes are all defensive and stagnate at 600 points.

P.S. Before saying it’s a coincidence,keep in mind all bottom 9 accounts from Immer tribe were deleted for this very reason.

Attachments

• AE595623-C6C1-4976-890B-FA52FEFC8DD0.jpeg
    AE595623-C6C1-4976-890B-FA52FEFC8DD0.jpeg
    612.6 KB · Views: 46

PolandSlayer

Reaction score
@Treelon

Quit justifying your actions. Your a complete disgrace to this entire community. Fair play code of conduct? Mate you threw the book out the window with this one.

It's not the fact you discovered a bug or used some sort of hack client. It's the fact you used these ghost units against a legitimate player who had spent 8 whole days building his account on a competitive world. The evidence against you is transparent. Within 6 minutes you managed to gain 3810 units & 2 noblemen. Absolutely breaking the in-game farm limit and forcing us as a tribe to retaliate against units that fail to exist.

Shame on you. Your whole situation has been a stain on the tournament world and worst of all you have the heart to justify an in-game breach.
If I was personally in your situation I would freeze the account & calmly contact Inno Support. Not absolutely FULL SEND your broken farm at a player who's playing the fair game o_O

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Take a walk. Your not welcome to ruin 'fair play' in a competitive game let alone a COMPETITIVE world.

Disgusting breach of conduct. No-ones ever seen anything like it.

RIP @HarryOtter - Conquered by Artificial units but never forgotten
you only talk shit. you are bad. you dont have skill. you just flame him because he is better than you..

what’s weird is that there are several tribes with ‘bot’ accounts like Immer that are pushing three offensive players. It’s very peculiar that the bottom 9 members in these tribes are all defensive and stagnate at 600 points.

P.S. Before saying it’s a coincidence,keep in mind all bottom 9 accounts from Immer tribe were deleted for this very reason.
report them

Status
Not open for further replies.