IMMRTL Declare on PACK

DeletedUser

hehe people don't seam to think before they post as they say things as dumb as that. hoolemore were all jealous of your account we definitely want it i mean i would be and am highly jealous. were only powning pack in this war and your one of there smaller players considering your what rank 51 in your tribe and probably have no prives but i cant say that as i don't know nor care. lets all just hope your nightmare don't come earlier then planned.

DeletedUser80463

Sockit i said it might or might not of been subv i visit a fair few sites i just got a keylogger im not sure where it came from? oh and my life is already a nightmare even without subv :O

DeletedUser

Sockit i said it might or might not of been subv i visit a fair few sites i just got a keylogger im not sure where it came from? oh and my life is already a nightmare even without subv :O

The fact of the matter you put the accusation of SubV in there, doesn't matter whether or not you said might or might not be, you suggested that we possibly had something to do with it in public, that's an accusation without any evidence that someone hacked into your account. You should have kept that to yourself or post that in your tribe's forum, but hey you and your tribemates seem to try and blame us for all sorts of things like persuading other tribes jump in on you when we did not have anything to do with that nor did we need any help.

DeletedUser46867

Lol watch out PACK, these IMMRTL guys look scary, just look at their tribe history.

image.php

DeletedUser

Members IMMRTL

» Immortals
Name Rank Points Villages
dazza9987 1 683.185 81
Double-K 2 397.383 60
blazinmike (Leader) 3 7.499 4

Added together you would not make a good player, let alone a tribe. Leave the fighting to the real tribes/players. We understand that you want to get in the "deep end" of the pool with the sharks, but it is way too dangerous for you out here.

DeletedUser67103

c'mon U guys are pethetic!

U guys might as well hit delete Now cause u guys are too small to even be looked at serious!
Well its just another tribe of nublets tring to make a name for them selfs...
~BM

DeletedUser91187

Maybe they would have made a name if they had actually stayed together in the tribe...

DeletedUser85956

I am impressed, a small tribe wanting to fight. It seems like there are too many big tribes that are unwilling to fight. I see now that this tribe is basically dead, but I respect them for wanting to war.

DeletedUser

nah..their leader who started the war fled off to SFM the first chance he got..

DeletedUser46867

No their leader didn't join us... although we did take Deridders

DeletedUser91187

And it seems to be Pack against world, so why shouldn't all the little tribes join in and side with SubV??

DeletedUser

Deridders(the fake) started the war..sorry if i may have confused him as their leader coz he declared..

DeletedUser

wow..a twist of fate..my mentor's account is finally coming to an end..