Immune op

• Thread starter DeletedUser106526
  • Start date

DeletedUser106526

We're planning a spear nuke op on immune, be ready, the spears are coming for you :0 more details will be posted later, this will be a world wide op, even people from va will need to participate.
​Perisan~

DeletedUser

you mad brah he will kill you

442580e8cf59c7c60f99bd6fa6c8336e.png

DeletedUser

I wouldn't attack immune if I was you. I sent a nuke and a cuke and he sent me 50ish nukes :(.

DeletedUser64969

I wouldn't attack immune if I was you. I sent a nuke and a cuke and he sent me 50ish nukes :(.

You mean 50 attacks of 13 cats, and you got your tribe to stack them thinking they were real nukes, silly nubnub.

DeletedUser

You mean 50 attacks of 13 cats, and you got your tribe to stack them thinking they were real nukes, silly nubnub.

He had them stacked before he attacked you :p

Ray the nub nub was afraid of the Immune. We all know Dave needs his nukes for farming, clay is important for internals :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

This made me chuckle,another lame post from our always right and omnipotent Immune Soul.

edit:correction,I may let you call Ray a nub finnally...that say alot about your own members who's gettin crushed by a nub!

GOOD PNP DAVE!HUUUH HUUU RIGHT?! YO YO....

MR.MR

Why run an op, when you can just buy the entire immunesoul account :icon_neutral:

34odkqp.jpg

DeletedUser

lol this nub....

How long you've been playing Immune?

Dont you know its against the rule since like...EVER,to sell a tw acount?

DeletedUser110536

I'll buy it! If tw allows me. Count me in. I want it!!!! I want it.. oh wait. I could get same account if I just barb noble and internal TMD