IMP is having a party, BYOB

DeletedUser

yeap u are an gud leader , w21 accept it, expansion through weak tribes.p

as far us my tribe and our members are consider we like to remain in the top 5-10 but we still have alot of targets to expand in all directions:)

w21 still needs an catch up, i have lost more than 2.5 millions i only recover half, :(
but as i promised i still need more than 600 points within 3 months.p

Hmmm...cute diplomacy list!:p

Allies
.:VA:.

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
~IMP~
~IMP~U
SWIFT2
C.O.F.

Enemies
PnP
-TGCS-
~KTN~
CHS
Ablaze
=KBR=
S.S.
|TNA|
~TFL~

DeletedUser

virius is a good tribe it'll go far... sadly enough for me and my tribe

alexwong

Allies

~IMP~
~IMP~U
SWIFT2
C.O.F.

Enemies
PnP
-TGCS-
~KTN~
CHS
Ablaze
=KBR=
S.S.
|TNA|
~TFL~

ugofree: " we still have alot of targets to expand in all directions! " :lol:

DeletedUser

But seriously if anyone does have a real problem with PnP then why not man up and face their problem now? Is there really a better time to do it when your supposed enemy is meandering over many corpses and the 2nd 1st biggest family by 50 million? Think about it guys.

Fixed :icon_wink:

ugofree

Allies

~IMP~
~IMP~U
SWIFT2
C.O.F.

Enemies
PnP
-TGCS-
~KTN~
CHS
Ablaze
=KBR=
S.S.
|TNA|
~TFL~

lol its 3 months back diplomacy list,
un update!!

we marked RDA as enemy (but still its an friendly war!)
finally we added G.barb in our NAP list,

Allies

~IMP~ terminate
~IMP~U terminate
SWIFT2 terminate
G.Barb terminate

Enemies
PnP terminate
RDA terminate
-TGCS- terminate
~KTN~ terminate
CHS terminate
Ablaze terminate
=KBR= terminate
S.S. terminate
|TNA| terminate
~TFL~ terminate
OCT terminate
=TFK= terminate
madman terminate
http://en21.tribalwars.net/game.php...tracts&action=cancel_contract&id=33713&h=ab8b

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Virus are at war with RDA?

Cause you share such a substantial border with them?

DeletedUser

Why put G.Barb as NAP? o-o

We see great potential in them, we have set a NAP for now and will see if it leads to an alliance. They are covering most of our flank, the area we're not focusing on, as ugo always says, we got plenty of space to spread.

At first they were just another tribe we'll use to get more villages from but after some time they proved to be something more.

Wasn't this thread about IMP :icon_rolleyes:

scarlet ash

Can I just ask where is this going to lead you guys. Your cutting your expansion very slim and once again the tribe best of on that diplomacy list is by far ~IMP~. They will simply expand themselve into your territory with they're barb nobling frantics and you'll fall behind. If you did attack IMP then they would be in a lot more trouble than their already in with PnP as now they have their back to cover. And since imo IMP's support system is to pick individuals instead of all front lines (even though I would have thought they had enough support to sort out the entire front line) you could easily expand and gain much more. But my point of view is probly much different to yours Ugo and it's your tribe and if your tribe are happy how they are I guess I shouldn't be the one to argue that your doing wrong as in some aspects you wouldn't be doing wrong. This opinion is all down to view and choice.

ugofree

Can I just ask where is this going to lead you guys. Your cutting your expansion very slim and once again the tribe best of on that diplomacy list is by far ~IMP~. They will simply expand themselve into your territory with they're barb nobling frantics and you'll fall behind. If you did attack IMP then they would be in a lot more trouble than their already in with PnP as now they have their back to cover. And since imo IMP's support system is to pick individuals instead of all front lines (even though I would have thought they had enough support to sort out the entire front line) you could easily expand and gain much more. But my point of view is probly much different to yours Ugo and it's your tribe and if your tribe are happy how they are I guess I shouldn't be the one to argue that your doing wrong as in some aspects you wouldn't be doing wrong. This opinion is all down to view and choice.

thank u ash, (jw which pnp account u are playing?)
but i dont like to see virius as ugos tribe,

but for the answer ,as i said i wont back- stabs or any other tribe who helped us to grow,
back to topic
!!

imp Vs pnp.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I like the diplomacy list not too much & well thought out.

To be honest I do not mind G. Barb I think they came from W36 here they are not a bad bunch with a good playing style.

alexwong

I doubt ugofree will declare on IMP for now. I think he is too afraid to attack.

Maybe he will come in when IMP disbanded. the easier route.

DeletedUser

For the love of God, I hope nobody declares on IMP. I'm laughing my behind off at their effords, their massive flaws and their insane tactics that don't seem to get them far at all. I would hate to share my targets and there is plenty of time to slowly wrap up IMP whilst we work on other things. It's not like they're actually getting any real attention. Atleast not the attention you'd expect to for a Tribe you're warring.

As Midnight once said; If IMP tries to bore us to dead, atleast that tactic seems to be working.

Last edited by a moderator: