IMP/Viruis/IT!

spacemanspiff92

you guys at PnP can't organize some operation against IT?
;D

DeletedUser

Space, I think you should re-read what Midnight said or look at a map.

DeletedUser80610

I think what should happen in w21 is everyone disbands tribes and al the players fight eachother :DWould be fun to watch and fight :D

But yes i doubt panda and PnP will ever merge since the end of the world is coming and they both have a chance at this world,So it isn't over yet PnP :D you have only passed the moderately easy part of world21 :D

Can I fight you?

DeletedUser

IT! and IMP will never merge. At least not while im still here

As for us and PnP they marked us as enemies a long time ago and It! and panda have some skirmishes off and on

spacemanspiff92

Shtaal, you don't think PnP can accomplish such a great feat?

DeletedUser

Shtaal, you don't think PnP can accomplish such a great feat?

I don't think any tribe would take much effort to start another war with a tribe that has no border with them.

Like Midnight said, it's just not worth it yet.

alexwong

the reason why PnP hasn't war IT! is because I'm in love with jen101. :icon_redface:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't think any tribe would take much effort to start another war with a tribe that has no border with them.

It never stopped Bwah he would post we are now going to fight this tribe.

Everyone: Great stuff I'm ready.

Silence for a few seconds as players look around the map.

Err Bwah where are they :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Alright, I have tolerated IT! long enough. I don't care if we need to launch 200 hour trains. Watch this space!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98649

Well... I think never ~IMP~ and IT! are two separate entities who co-ordinate well as a team within tribe first and then together with other tribes

And i'd like to out this out there i believe PNP are losing their touch ever so slightly so what if they can take our inactives people like me are growing in the sidelines ready to join in

And panda well i have to laugh at one of your players who couldnt even take someone with 1/10th of his points until my old friend ??????? got called in to help clear me out

DeletedUser98649

Also i'd like to say considering IT! is SW1FT who not long ago were struggling to get into top 10 and they split from their family tribe merged with their greatest ally--- not ~IMP~ then continued growing and have managed to reach Rank 4 now shows they are perfectly capable of keeping themselves in this world i look forward to fighting alongside them as they expand to the frontline of the war

spacemanspiff92

@asperra
literally all you said sounded like gibberish to me, i couldn't take a single point out of what you were saying... are you from IT?
also triple posts are bad >:O

@stec
i know he wasn't directing to me, i was saying that i am going to sit and watch him attack IT

DeletedUser

@asperra
literally all you said sounded like gibberish to me, i couldn't take a single point out of what you were saying... are you from IT?
also triple posts are bad >:O

@stec
i know he wasn't directing to me, i was saying that i am going to sit and watch him attack IT

Spacey I know... I was my first thought when I read it this morning and laughed (yes laughing at my own jokes, at least then someone finds it funny. :icon_razz:) ... so I thought I would share. :p

and I completely agree... asperra the only thing I got out of that was that you think PnP are loosing their touch. Not sure on what basis this is founded... but I disagree anyhow. Not our fault if we have to spend time chomping through your inactives to get to the decent flesh. I look forward to the good fight when it comes!