IMP/Viruis/IT!

spacemanspiff92

@stec
whenever i read your text i always imagine your avatar
image.php

pointing and speaking in a firm voice

XxBRICKSTERxX

And i'd like to out this out there i believe PNP are losing their touch ever so slightly so what if they can take our inactives people like me are growing in the sidelines ready to join in
Good luck!

And panda well i have to laugh at one of your players who couldnt even take someone with 1/10th of his points until my old friend ??????? got called in to help clear me out

Care to back up your statement with some facts?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Also i'd like to say considering IT! is SW1FT who not long ago were struggling to get into top 10 and they split from their family tribe merged with their greatest ally--- not ~IMP~ then continued growing and have managed to reach Rank 4 now shows they are perfectly capable of keeping themselves in this world i look forward to fighting alongside them as they expand to the frontline of the war

So... going by that logic, wouldn't the fact that PnP have held the top dog spot for so long and torn down so many other top 10 tribes, mean they are worlds apart from IT! (in that they are better not worse)???

:icon_confused:

DeletedUser98649

So... going by that logic, wouldn't the fact that PnP have held the top dog spot for so long and torn down so many other top 10 tribes, mean they are worlds apart from IT! (in that they are better not worse)???

:icon_confused:

Indeed i did not say any tribes where better than the mighty nub killing PNP i just said the 2 tribes you are criticizing deserve it a lot less than many others.

@space i am ~IMP~- ex SWIFT
@XxBRICKSTERxX will look for proof asap although my proof were reports which most certainly are deleted i'd give you the name of the failure (he isnt that bad after all he is big (if that's what you care about) but when nobles are sent from the same village with 12 seconds in between the only time he will noble me is if i am offline) but then you'd know who i am which loses most of the fun and fills my time with trawling through fakes reports

DeletedUser

the only time he will noble me is if i am offline) but then you'd know who i am which loses most of the fun and fills my time with trawling through fakes reports

So you are definately online at midday to 15:08... Bit of educated guess work. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser98649

server time not RL :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

server time not RL :p

I did say that would allow me to make an educated guess... Very few on this server are actually on ST. Being that those times are relatively spread out (3 hours) I would suggest its not morning but your afternoon/evening. Therefore give it another... say 4-5 hours you would most likely be asleep or at least thinking about bed. (around 20STish)

Just a guess. :p

DeletedUser84906

@XxBRICKSTERxX will look for proof asap although my proof were reports which most certainly are deleted i'd give you the name of the failure (he isnt that bad after all he is big (if that's what you care about) but when nobles are sent from the same village with 12 seconds in between the only time he will noble me is if i am offline) but then you'd know who i am which loses most of the fun and fills my time with trawling through fakes reports

Dont accuse without facts kid.

Hidding on an alias eh? you think its fun? I find it pathetic.

XxBRICKSTERxX

Thrawling through fakes? That kinda gives me an idea of who you are. After reading your post the other day I went into the simulator. A tenth of my size is someone with 200.000 pts. That means it is 63% moral. So if this Panda! Noob that you are talking about is larger than me (thats what she said) then the moral is probably worse for that player. Catch my drift wood?

DeletedUser98649

• Birthday
    Feb 17th 1971 (40)
correct?

no, no, no

Hiding on alias

come on guys i thought you guys would be pleased to have some new blood in here chatting i wont always disagree i mean all i see so far is PNP then Panda mostly having exact same view as PNP then spacemanspiff from TA whom seems a like he is from one of your tribes. I seen a couple of IT! guys but not many posts from them

...so a different viewpoint to consider not to just rip to shreds i know the game man bust the morale of the opposing tribe and the fight is 50% easier so u should be glad someone else is trying to get involved

EDIT: Sorry the late reply and also keep posting i will answer /reply almost everything

I would suggest its not morning but your afternoon/evening.

Why not TW is the only reason i get out of bed on a morning

EDIT: Syntax no longer correct on this post due to edit... My bad it deserved it if i get round will reword it a little

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A big part of me feels as though many players on this world cannot even locate the public forums.

DeletedUser98649

A big part of me feels as though many players on this world cannot even locate the public forums.

exactly... so hopefully i can put forward the viewpoint of the whole anti-PNP society :icon_biggrin: :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

exactly... so hopefully i can put forward the viewpoint of the whole anti-PNP society :icon_biggrin: :icon_razz:

To what end?

Anti-PnP Society: We don't like you!
PnP: rimmed
Anti-PnP Society: well that didn't work...:icon_cry:

DeletedUser98649

To any surely it gets boring in here if everyone agrees all the time plus i don't expect to win... YET there is still enough time for things to change althoug only few possibilities end without PNP winning

spacemanspiff92

PnP won't win, I'll tell you that :p
By the time they've rimmed the other tribes, Panda will be big enough to challenge them; at that point they [PnP] will be too worn down and old.
Panda is going to get in their away eventually, and they have fresher meat, if that makes sense

DeletedUser

PnP won't win, I'll tell you that :p
By the time they've rimmed the other tribes, Panda will be big enough to challenge them; at that point they [PnP] will be too worn down and old.
Panda is going to get in their away eventually, and they have fresher meat, if that makes sense

Panda are big enough now to challenge us if they wanted... plus we are many of us are already old and besides, everyone knows once you reach that magic age of 29 you age no more. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser98649

I think Panda will keep in the sidelines for a while yet but i think they will still get beat unless PNP crumbles or they join ~IMP~ and open up a new front. Also if you hold off too long then PNP will have there Talons in even your base k's

Just my opinion... you may prove me wrong