IMP/Viruis/IT!

DeletedUser

ow wow ok send me list of the good imp and i'll send invites in an hour

DeletedUser

I think Panda will keep in the sidelines for a while yet but i think they will still get beat unless PNP crumbles or they join ~IMP~ and open up a new front. Also if you hold off too long then PNP will have there Talons in even your base k's

Just my opinion... you may prove me wrong

Dude... what the hell are you talking about???

DeletedUser

I think Panda will keep in the sidelines for a while yet but i think they will still get beat unless PNP crumbles or they join ~IMP~ and open up a new front. Also if you hold off too long then PNP will have there Talons in even your base k's

LOL Joining IMP Will definately help whoever joins them.. ..Be eliminated quicker ;)

What are IMP going to do? They can't even beat NOw, what says they'll even be able to take more than 100 villages from PnP in the next year? Personally TA could beat IMP.

'Nuff said.

alexwong

I think IT! and ViRiUs have higher chance to join PnP and open up new fronts against IMP.

You may prove me wrong.

DeletedUser98649

hmm maybe it is amazing how people back stab for power but i think we'd be able to hold off

Also TA really LOL that was low

And you may see a turn around with NoW in a little while and we'll see how Panda fare against them as they seem to be opening up another front attacking from the East

alexwong

You said that IT! and IMP are 2 seperate entites, so IT! and ViRiUs can work with PnP to finish off IMP.

I think its very workable.

DeletedUser98649

hmm maybe but where would the fun be in that IMP would just have to take down EX-friends and then we'd just have more villages for you guys to noble :(

Nah if that happens well i believe the fun would go from the world... And don't expect MUCH action from ViRiUs we have been trying for months

DeletedUser

hmm maybe but where would the fun be in that IMP would just have to take down EX-friends and then we'd just have more villages for you guys to noble :(

Nah if that happens well i believe the fun would go from the world... And don't expect MUCH action from ViRiUs we have been trying for months

IMP.. beat IT!? Gimme a break.

alexwong

ViRiUs is smart enough not to be a chess piece.

Didn't you say you want to see more wars? If IT! and IMP are to war each other, more fun will add to this world.

DeletedUser98649

Nah i dont agree i believe after we beat off the rest of the world then we could war but not prior and we probably wouldnt then ... I hope but we'll see i'll be ready when the time comes

alexwong

IMP and IT! will never have the chance to beat off the world.

So, its more practical for them to war each other now.

XxBRICKSTERxX

People complain about the world being boring. And then claim that the answer to the bordum in Panda! and PnP warring. Personally I would like to see IMP vs. IT!

DeletedUser

Nah i dont agree i believe after we beat off the rest of the world then we could war but not prior and we probably wouldnt then ... I hope but we'll see i'll be ready when the time comes

So what you are saying is that you would like to sit in the corner of the world, doing nothing, eating barbarians, praying for your enemies to devour each other, which if it happened, you would have even less than nothing to do and that would be more fun?

As opposed to simply warring IT! yourself?

What I am getting from you is that you are afraid of doing... anything :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

i believe after we beat off the rest of the world then we could

Wait, what?

HUH??

So..uhh.. when does the... skill come into play?