Impact vs Riot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Right.
If there is a single post beyond mine containing cheating accusations, insults, off-topicness, or anything else that breaks the rules, I will lock this thread.
You are allowed to discuss what the disbandment of Impact means for the world and this war. You are NOT allowed to discuss anything else about it. That includes accusing Unity of instigating it, discussing why it happened, and discussing how it happened. That is not a discussion for the forums and this thread will be locked if it continues.

I'm sorry for sounding slightly angry here, but I'm supposed to be on vacation and instead I'm on the forums dealing with you lot because of this. Discuss this issue civilly, and without breaking the rules, or don't discuss it at all.

-Wolf

Actually Wolf, when you get a chance you can probably lock this. New war thread is the start of a new war, since neither tribe named here has kept their name.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

Lets come back to our sweet n00bity.

Maybe N00bity members don't look at these:
qn65qx.jpg

Tribe Runners could be a better name than tribe changes for N00bity

Targets can be a better name of N00bity player who mess with N00bity enemies.
let me give a few example for the proof(to be honest there there are many examples, so I don't want make you guys tired.):
Cl.Oud:
25grn08.png

October89:
n3w8p4.png

Agenroe:
23m4xv6.png

jediewarrior:
2wpp8ok.png

OH, that make me tired to add em all, but it was fun when I heard from one of n00bity players who thought that they may survive and their duke may get changed, but who believe that?(nobody believe that)

Are we going to have protests in N00bity?(I don't believe, and to be honest I am pretty sure there are lots of people there who just like to increase points and they quit as soon as their point will be decreased).

History proved Rx go for tribe who recruit its refugees, I am pretty sure neither ZOOMBIE, nor N00dle would let their food to run from them, so lets summarize here, this is perfect if N00bity leadership decide to change its tribe name to hamburger, world map would be more meaningful too and N00bity members will fill better while loosing villages, cus this very good for a hamburger to be eaten.

Good job N00bityyou can give a change to this world if you accept my advice ;)

=)))
I laughed a lot after re-reading this text

Deleted User - 10770065

Lets come back to our sweet n00bity.

Maybe N00bity members don't look at these:
qn65qx.jpg

Tribe Runners could be a better name than tribe changes for N00bity

Targets can be a better name of N00bity player who mess with N00bity enemies.
let me give a few example for the proof(to be honest there there are many examples, so I don't want make you guys tired.):
Cl.Oud:
25grn08.png

October89:
n3w8p4.png

Agenroe:
23m4xv6.png

jediewarrior:
2wpp8ok.png

OH, that make me tired to add em all, but it was fun when I heard from one of n00bity players who thought that they may survive and their duke may get changed, but who believe that?(nobody believe that)

Are we going to have protests in N00bity?(I don't believe, and to be honest I am pretty sure there are lots of people there who just like to increase points and they quit as soon as their point will be decreased).

History proved Rx go for tribe who recruit its refugees, I am pretty sure neither ZOOMBIE, nor N00dle would let their food to run from them, so lets summarize here, this is perfect if N00bity leadership decide to change its tribe name to hamburger, world map would be more meaningful too and N00bity members will fill better while loosing villages, cus this very good for a hamburger to be eaten.

Good job N00bityyou can give a change to this world if you accept my advice ;)

=)))
I laughed a lot after re-reading this text

You laugh at your own jokes... you sad, sad, little boy.

DeletedUser

Actually Wolf, when you get a chance you can probably lock this. New war thread is the start of a new war, since neither tribe named here has kept their name.

~Morningfrost
Fair point. Locked, the war shall start anew.

Status
Not open for further replies.