Impact vs Riot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yes what i did was extremely dirty play, and was a spare of the moment thing.

Had i took the time think about it i would have never done it.

But i didn't i saw the opportunity i was given, and just jumped on it (as many from both tribes would have done)

But yes i do regret it, and i do apologies, i only hope impact will bounce back, and the war will continue to be a good one, as it was before
Oh come on! All that is a load of crap!

DeletedUser95593

It's amusing that Riot constantly need to stoop to all these levels to actually try and attain a level-playing field.

1 bad apple does not spoil the bunch.

First off your insinuation that this was pre-planned by the tribe and not just certain individual/s working on their own is ludicrous. (If anyone in Riot is to blame)

Secondly, Madsquad? Raptor? Do you even bother to think before you post? I mean seriously, it's embarrassing how you just conveniently forget these cheats and label Riot as the "tribe that needs to stoop to these levels".

DeletedUser

Both were using a sript called toolbox.

It was an outside site that helped highlight the probability of what an incoming was. The final step of labelling had to be done by the player himself.

It was created in April, and many people were asked to use it, but no one really did (it was hard to use, and well...I dont think people really received much incomings till our war with Riot). During the course of the war, the only person using it was probably Madsquad himself, the creator.

The 'cheating' was an offense since it was an external site that this was uploaded too, and it was not shared to the public but only to a few people. It did not send fakes automatically, it did not give you extra resources, it did not make your troops travel faster. And nobody using it at the time even knew it was against the rules, or that it was cheating! Many were one-time users that tried to use it, but failed. (trust me, it was really complicated). If given the chance, and had we known some players would get banned, NOBODY would have used it. It was a really silly accident, and it taught us to be sure to double check any site or script a player uses.

ON THE OTHER HAND.

Your tribe has intentionally been out to seek bans off other players, to win by unfair means (such as the one you have just done), dismissing the tribe, twice, cocking up skype chats. It just shows what your character really is about Tg Smurf.

You're a noob, and you'll pay :) Any amount of cheating won't save you and your sorry state.

DeletedUser

1 bad apple does not spoil the bunch.

First off your insinuation that this was pre-planned by the tribe and not just certain individual/s working on their own is ludicrous. (If anyone in Riot is to blame)

Secondly, Madsquad? Raptor? Do you even bother to think before you post? I mean seriously, it's embarrassing how you just conveniently forget these cheats and label Riot as the "tribe that needs to stoop to these levels".

The situations are similar, but nowhere near the same Choco. MadSquad created and distributed an unauthorized script. Raptor used that script, and reportedly was verbally abusive to the mod handling his ban, so it was upgraded to a perma. Neither of them did anything that directly harmed another tribe, only helped themselves. TG Smurf and his partner in crime did something that directly harmed both another player and another tribe. His partner participated in theft, using PP in unauthorized ways, while TG went into an enemy tribe, started wars with bannable names, and then disbanded the tribe when he was done having his fun.

Neither are acceptable, but one is clearly far more egregious then the other.

alexwong

In my honest opinion, I think TG Smurf did nothing wrong.

If there are no consequences, will I do the same? YES!
But because there are punishment, I won't risk that. TG Smurf did, and he has to accept the punishment.

We heard so many news and stories about people enrich themselves through scams, theft, cheat, immoral methods etc.

If given the chance for us to take away millions of dollars without being caught, how many of us will be tempted?
If given the chance for guys to xxxx a hot supermodel without being caught, how many guys will stay loyal to their wives/gfs?

I think humans (including me) are imperfect, but some are more stupid/naive than the others.

DeletedUser104695

I see a pattern emerging.

Impact take rank 1 from Riot.

Riot encourages someone to disband Impact.

Impact regroup and take rank 1 again

Riot member disbands them

Haters gonna hate.

DeletedUser

please.. no my crying, it´s making a river. build a bridge, AND GET OVER IT!

it´s a GAME.. even a WAR game... nothing is "fair" in war. Tbh. I dont even think playing the spy and disbanning a tribe should be punished at all. (only if gain acces to pass wd outside game)

theFBIman

Since i never ever posted on this again, and probably won't, please feel free to ignore me. i'm not either impact / riot. consider me an outsider.
Sorry i have to say, but disbanding a tribe because you got a sit of someone who has duke abilities is NOT either decent or moral.
Rules for sitting are clear: "A sat account must be played for their own benefit. It is not allowed to abuse account sitting. Account sitters that intentionally destroy or seriously damage an account they are sitting will be punished....We will punish the account sitter if we see that it was the clear intention to ruin the account owners work against his instructions..."
I'm sure that IF there are no clear instructions from lucaya's account / coplayer account to disband impact, rename towns and create that ugly message, what smurf did is clearly acting against the sit account, intentionally causing serious damage to the account by trying to get it banned and leaving him tribeless in order to be easy pick.
I'm not saying this didn't happened before, or won't happen again. I say that this must be dealt with maximum care for users' accounts. I hope that impact will be reestablished and nothing will be lost. And that smurf and others is explained why the things he did is no where allowed in the game.
Good luck to impact, don't lose hope!

DeletedUser104695

please.. no my crying, it´s making a river. build a bridge, AND GET OVER IT!

it´s a GAME.. even a WAR game... nothing is "fair" in war. Tbh. I dont even think playing the spy and disbanning a tribe should be punished at all. (only if gain acces to pass wd outside game)

Im pretty sure if someone single handedly ruined your account after 7 months of hard work by cheating you wouldnt be saying the same thing.

Whaanyone who agrees with whats gone on is basically saying is its ok to steal people's money.

Sure you'll go far in life x0x0x0x

DeletedUser

don't worry, the mods have done a great job in handling this delicate affair. I am absolutely pleased with the manner they have chosen to punish, and rectify the situation :)

We are back in business, as stated above.

DeletedUser104695

+1

Dont worry about impact, well ZOMBIE.

On that day Unity disbanded impact, not a single f*ck was given.

Everyone barring a few (who will join back later) have joined the tribe again all it has encouraged us to do is Noble 5x faster than we have been in the past. It just gives us another reason to fight harder and finish the war. SOMETHING UNITY CANT DO TROLLOLOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

IMPACT is back and this time with a flesh-eating disorder and a raging appetite for food to chew on.

I was one of the people actually in the skype chat while it was happening, and was trying to read forums as they went down. Now most of us didn't really care, as a new tribe was formed around 3 minutes after IMPACT was disbanded and all support forums, OP forums and claims were re-established very quickly (within 30 minutes) and most players had rejoined within 8 hours.

Now we are stronger, more determined and more unified as a group. Unfortunately for Unity, this little stunt has totally backfired and it will be only a matter of time before Unity falls apart.

DeletedUser

Im pretty sure if someone single handedly ruined your account after 7 months of hard work by cheating you wouldnt be saying the same thing.

Whaanyone who agrees with whats gone on is basically saying is its ok to steal people's money.

Sure you'll go far in life x0x0x0x

I´m talking about disbanning a tribe, not taking someones PP, sending troops away to clear vills etc.

and yes, I have had co players that transfered PP to other accounts, sending out all "nukes", even baby ones, attacking all everywhere without prep for defending, etc.
ofcouse that is pretty irritationg, but in case of the PP, I´m sure no harm is done, as a supportticket will get it all back.
give the mods some credit here, they DO handle these things very good, if you ask me.

DeletedUser

25346273.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.