Impact vs Riot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser104695

I´m talking about disbanning a tribe, not taking someones PP, sending troops away to clear vills etc.

and yes, I have had co players that transfered PP to other accounts, sending out all "nukes", even baby ones, attacking all everywhere without prep for defending, etc.
ofcouse that is pretty irritationg, but in case of the PP, I´m sure no harm is done, as a supportticket will get it all back.
give the mods some credit here, they DO handle these things very good, if you ask me.

Huh? where did I question the mods, theyve done a great job.

I questioned your logic of, "It shouldnt be punished" of course it should be punished, its wrote in the rules harming someones account purposefully whilst sitting is against rules. Rules are there for a reason.

DeletedUser

25346273.jpg

this made me lol so much

DeletedUser

Huh? where did I question the mods, theyve done a great job.

I questioned your logic of, "It shouldnt be punished" of course it should be punished, its wrote in the rules harming someones account purposefully whilst sitting is against rules. Rules are there for a reason.

you just keep ignoring what I write huh?
okay, for a last time, to cut it out in carbon.

I´m talking about the DISBAN OF A TRIBE!!!!!!!!!
how on earth can that HARM an account??

if you, somehow, manage to infiltrate a tribe, get sitting privs of the duke and disban the tribe. I would call that good spy game tbh. and that is a part of war, this is a wargame, hench why I dont think that part should be punished at all.
the rules also says you should watch who you put as sitter and that those should be trusted people.

is this clear? if not.. meh... do this:

:start
/goto school
/attend school
/LEARN TO READ
/read thread
/undestand posts made by others if #undestand is not found goto #fail
/post relevent answer
@echo YOU MADE IT

:fail
/goto start

DeletedUser

you condone rule breaking with the statement its war....newsflash...its a game, we may well ridicule each other on the externals, however it is done in the spirit of the game, nothing smurf did was in the spirit of the game, he deliberately destroyed peoples hard work they have created over the preceeding months, not one thing he did can be condoned in any way by any player with any sense, i dont expect you to understand that

ok so we have ascertained you have no sense of fair play, we have ascertained you have no sense of gamesmanship...what about the abusive messages sent

do you find it acceptable that smurf sent abusive messages to what very well could have been minors ?

would you find it acceptable for your children to receivethat sort of message in a game ?

DeletedUser104695

you condone rule breaking with the statement its war....newsflash...its a game, we may well ridicule each other on the externals, however it is done in the spirit of the game, nothing smurf did was in the spirit of the game, he deliberately destroyed peoples hard work they have created over the preceeding months, not one thing he did can be condoned in any way by any player with any sense, i dont expect you to understand that

ok so we have ascertained you have no sense of fair play, we have ascertained you have no sense of gamesmanship...what about the abusive messages sent

do you find it acceptable that smurf sent abusive messages to what very well could have been minors ?

would you find it acceptable for your children to receivethat sort of message in a game ?

Sense prevails.

DeletedUser98503

sigh.. everytimes we take away rank 1 from riot. some drama will happen :p

DeletedUser

you clearly are a wonderful person, the disband was part of the whole, you cant isolate one part and use that as your whole premise as to why smurf should not be banned, i suggest you use your own instructions for education, although for some reason i think you will hit that fail aspect a lot and have to return to start

il ignore you now as you clearly are trying to drag us down to your stupidity level and im worried if we go there you will simply beat us with experience

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you clearly are stupid, the disband was part of the whole, you cant isolate one part and use that as your whole premise as to why smurf should not be banned, i suggest you use your own instructions for education, although for some reason i think you will hit that fail aspect a lot and have to return to start

il ignore you now as you clearly are trying to drag us down to your stupidity level and im worried if we go there you will simply beat us with experience

again you fail.. I´m NOT talking about the ban of smurf. I´m talking about the disban of a tribe.. it´s you that continue to talk about a lot of other things I never commented on. good job there.

btw.. you just broke the forum rules ;) *LOL*

DeletedUser

you just keep ignoring what I write huh?
okay, for a last time, to cut it out in carbon.

I´m talking about the DISBAN OF A TRIBE!!!!!!!!!
how on earth can that HARM an account??

if you, somehow, manage to infiltrate a tribe, get sitting privs of the duke and disban the tribe. I would call that good spy game tbh. and that is a part of war, this is a wargame, hench why I dont think that part should be punished at all.
the rules also says you should watch who you put as sitter and that those should be trusted people.

is this clear? if not.. meh... do this:

:start
/goto school
/attend school
/LEARN TO READ
/read thread
/undestand posts made by others if #undestand is not found goto #fail
/post relevent answer
@echo YOU MADE IT

:fail
/goto start

The actual disbanding of the tribe probably is not what was labeled as harmful to that account, but starting wars with bannable language in them could very well harm the account, since the account would end up banned.

I don't know if the one who started those wars was Smurf's sit, or the Lucaya Troll co, but I heard the Lucaya troll stepped down after making Smurf's sit the duke, so I personally lean towards the belief that it was Smurf's sit that made those wars. If so, start wars using prohibited language could have ended with the account being banned, and would fall under the sitter abuse category.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
To all of you who think i sat lucaya account, why dont you ask him to post his sitting log.

and compare ip's to the ones been on his account

someone else was on the lucaya account. the funny thing is lucaya knows that.. after all you did give him your pass didn't you?
he then invited an account i was sitting and made it duke.. Thats how i got in an disband the tribe and declared on noodle.. nothing more, nothing less.

The only reason i got banned for it, is that the owner of the account i was on wanted to troll you guys before i clicked disband, so he reported me.

DeletedUser104736

To all of you who think i sat lucaya account, why dont you ask him to post his sitting log.

someone else was on the lucaya account. the funny thing is lucaya knows that.. after all you did give him your pass didn't you?
he then invited an account i was sitting and made it duke.. Thats how i got in an disband the tribe and declared on noodle.. nothing more, nothing less.

The only reason i got banned for it, is that the owner of the account i was on wanted to troll you guys before i clicked disband, so he reported me.

What strikes me, is why a member of Impact leadership would be willing to instate a sat account as duke of a well respected tribe. What shocked me more is that if true, he had no concern if it was a member of Riot/Unity or not.

Nick

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What strikes me, is why a member of Impact leadership would be willing to instate a sat account as duke of a well respected tribe. What shocked me more is that if true, he had no concern if it was a member of Riot/Unity or not.

Nick

It was a brand new co on Lucaya that made Smurf's sat account a duke. It was done because that new co enjoyed trolling. It was not either of the real players of Lucaya that did that.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

Nick.Fury, what actually makes you think that we're that dumb.

Quite obviously, someone hijacked the account and intentionally was out to do harm to the tribe.

DeletedUser98503

If only riot could have spent their time and efforts on sitting frontlines and wars. They might have done better than sneaking in a spy and disband us :D

DeletedUser

you were complicit in the planning of this, by rote you are equally guilty, if you rob a bank and your accomplice kills someone, you both are guilty of murder...extreme analogy but the guilt is equal for both parties no matter the offence

DeletedUser

If only riot could have spent their time and efforts on sitting frontlines and wars. They might have done better than sneaking in a spy and disband us :D

You actually think this was a tribal effort? I have even mailed you in game telling you the council had nothing to do with this. We will take information from spies, everybody does, but we did not support disbanding Impact. It was a crap thing to do.

DeletedUser

you were complicit in the planning of this, by rote you are equally guilty, if you rob a bank and your accomplice kills someone, you both are guilty of murder...extreme analogy but the guilt is equal for both parties no matter the offence

I dont think that both of you are held for murder in that case :?
At best its like accomplice or something to murder.

DeletedUser

Right.
If there is a single post beyond mine containing cheating accusations, insults, off-topicness, or anything else that breaks the rules, I will lock this thread.
You are allowed to discuss what the disbandment of Impact means for the world and this war. You are NOT allowed to discuss anything else about it. That includes accusing Unity of instigating it, discussing why it happened, and discussing how it happened. That is not a discussion for the forums and this thread will be locked if it continues.

I'm sorry for sounding slightly angry here, but I'm supposed to be on vacation and instead I'm on the forums dealing with you lot because of this. Discuss this issue civilly, and without breaking the rules, or don't discuss it at all.

-Wolf

DeletedUser

Anyway... How about them war stats eh? 17-0 after almost 24 hours.. ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.