Impact

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Would being logged into a sit on an account and then someone else logging onto the account be sidding? I could see value in that, but I don't know if its illegal.

Good point, I actually COULD see value in that approach.

Bolrog

Would being logged into a sit on an account and then someone else logging onto the account be sidding? I could see value in that, but I don't know if its illegal.

Unless they by-pass the normal checks, if you are logged into an account sit, then only the original player can login and kick you off, the system will not allow more than one player at a time onto each account

Normally

DeletedUser

Unless they by-pass the normal checks, if you are logged into an account sit, then only the original player can login and kick you off, the system will not allow more than one player at a time onto each account

Normally

I think you're misunderstanding. What they're talking about here is a situation where dude A and B coplay an account, and sit another account. Dude A log onto their account and then the account being sat by them, then dude B logs onto the accout the two of them are coplaying. That way dude A can play the account being sat while dude B plays the other account.

This is however both possible without altering anything and it is legal.

Bolrog

my understanding was that he was asking if he sat an account and then somebodyelse logged into the same account, if I misunderstood 'cuse me, just a tad tired

DeletedUser

I meant the way Requiem said, but I wasn't especially clear in my description so thanks for both responses.

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
oo er missus i can't have you talking so much about who's banned for what and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.