Import groups?

Discussion in 'Tribal Wars Map' started by bucketoftruth, Dec 11, 2010.

Share This Page

1. bucketoftruth

bucketoftruth New Member

Is there a way to import my groups for marking in TWMap? I'm most interested in the ability to quickly identify my churches and their coverage. It would also be nice to see the distribution of village types at the front/back lines.

2. tomcenc

tomcenc Still Going Strong

Right now there is no way to import anything from Tribal Wars into Tribal Wars Map. There is a mass highlight function though, which may or may not be useful in this case ("Highlights"->"Mass highlight", combined with a default colour and/or default group).

3. lowlanda

lowlanda Well-Known Member

I was going to ask about auto updating diplomacy for tribes, but I'm guessing that won't happen

4. tomcenc

tomcenc Still Going Strong

Actually, it wouldn't be too hard to implement, but where is the tool supposed to gather this info though? Tribe diplomacy isn't publicly available is it?

5. lowlanda

lowlanda Well-Known Member

Yes, fair point... Thx

6. philcart

philcart Member

Is this something that the user could add in? Same sort of things as saving the highlights? The highlighting that chosen is private unless the user shares the configuration right?

The historical data is awesome, but It'd be nice to see it for a group of tribes. That way you can see the stats for family tribes. Again this would be something that the user would add, and not for public viewing.

Cheers
    Phil