Important effects of the closing!

DeletedUser

So guys.
I'm bored.
What are you guys doing?I'm thinking of getting Black Ops or , I don't know.Geez. I'm bored.Maybe I'll join all the open worlds.Life is boring without sending 20 attacks in 1 minute now :/
Lazerus is right , can we reopen the world, for a bit maybe, please?

DeletedUser

Maybe open the blinds a little bit and investigate maybe a bit further than your front gate? There is a whole world out there! And this one isn't only 1000 fields high and across...

DeletedUser

I want black ops!!!! lol
I may get back with my friends on W37 in 1ns4n3 but idk yet. And I'm waiting for my free premium!!! :p

--Morcs

torflek

Maybe open the blinds a little bit and investigate maybe a bit further than your front gate? There is a whole world out there! And this one isn't only 1000 fields high and across...

I bloody hope it doesn't take me 300 hours to get somewhere.

DeletedUser

Congratulations guys, you've all managed to stay till the end - Enjoy just not having to wake up at 3 am anymore to get that snipe :p

Levy

DeletedUser

I feel sorry to whoever feels that waking up at 3 am to snipe is a necessity in TW Gaming.

DeletedUser

It is, do you want me to die?! How could i survive knowing i was attacked from 300 hours away and I could NOT move my troops out of my backyard?
I will now continue on W13, I must fulfill my tribe's goal, to win the world. I shall die trying

DeletedUser

I feel sorry for the noobs who weren't already awake and spending the time pre 3am planning a counter attack.

DeletedUser

Thats why we are on top and they are under.
They like it under!

DeletedUser

World 7 was the only world I played and I don't plan on playing again. But I do want to transfer my glorious 500 points to another player. I couldn't do this without joining a new world to access the "Prem." section....and no points were there. Have they been issued yet?

DeletedUser

Basterds tricked us!
TO WAR!

We, the people of WE,supported by our allies from other worlds, here,thereby declare war on the mods.
Many will be rimmed and many villages nobled, that is for sure. But we shall prevail.500 nukes were left in my villages,I shall use these! To war, against the mods, let us get ops and have all our attacks landing within 4 hours!

( :p )

DeletedUser

They are quick to cancel your PA if you do not pay.But they seem very slow giving out the prizes.As for not having another world to go to i do not have that problem lol but i do know what it is to set the alarm clock to snipe a train or time retaking a villa.

DeletedUser

Not only the prize hasn't been credited yet, but I seem to be 200pp short as well. A fellow player had transfered 200pp to me before W7 ended, they are not there. I am only left with the 90pp I had left from those I purchased myself.

What gives?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please direct all issues regarding Premium Points and ingame matters to ingame staff via the ingame support system.

Regards,
Levy

DeletedUser

MOD HAS BEEN RIMMED.congrats guys,our first victory! we're leading in the stats
this is a key move,to get our PP w e need to send a support request,so we need w7 deplaned
xP

DeletedUser

Pretty tough someone closed our world :icon_razz:

2x07awesome.gif

Win.