Important relevant propaganda

DeletedUser1082

Is there nobody on these blasted forums that can spell my name?

It's like a bunch of monkeys just randomly hitting at their keyboards.

oh aren't I witty

Edit: lovely edit there Previs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He would have but then I think Belgium may have happened. Or something along those lines, I'm uncertain

DeletedUser

That's actually a little something called Behaviourial Economics. It was one my majors at uni. For inadvertantly proving that people can be manipulated through behaviourial economics, I shall reward you with another :-

emmawatsonkiss.gif

As far as the Infinite Monkey Theorem goes, I wonder how long it will take for the current crop of forum users to jangle their keyboards as they have been doing to result in a decent article propaganda that changes my opinion on something from a previous position I held with any real conviction? I've been waiting a couple of years.

@ Malreaux - Previs sounds lovely.

@ ISE - now we're getting somewhere. Tell me more about this formula of miss miss miss miss hit miss miss miss miss hit miss miss.

I am now very interested in behavioural economics, and checking if I can take it as a module when I start Uni lol

DeletedUser

I am now very interested in behavioural economics, and checking if I can take it as a module when I start Uni lol

The essense of behaviourial economics is encompassed by one statement : " the way in which you present the question will effect the answer that you receive. " Its rather a niche science but fascinating none the less.

emmawatson4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The essense of behaviourial economics is encompassed by one statement : " the way in which you present the question will effect the answer that you receive. " Its rather a niche science but fascinating none the less.

emmawatson4.gif

Sounds much more interestinf than a lot of other science's (nod), btw, the gifs have gone down in order of sexiness ;)

DeletedUser

This is not an Emma Watson .gif thread its a discussion on social theories and how they apply to tw.

Internal Server Error

@ ISE - now we're getting somewhere. Tell me more about this formula of miss miss miss miss hit miss miss miss miss hit miss miss.

Not really sure what you're asking for here, mind clarifying to prevent me embarrassing myself? If the following wasn't really what you were referring to, I'll try to re-answer as best I can!

Either way, to follow up on what I mentioned earlier; theres a chance that no matter how bad you do, given a particular situation you could still become a successful player (successful in terms of good rank). There are enough players every world, enough attempts at each world by individual players and enough worlds that we see, on occasion, a player placed in the top 5/10/20 ranks more by good fortune than good playing (such as being recruited by a random family tribe or something similar and then internalling and barbing your way to the top)*.

*Not that these aren't valid strategies, but doing so by randomness rather than planned action fits under this particular topic.

I've always found behavioural economics interesting as a hobby, and its taught in a basic form in teaching courses (I recently completed TEFL/TESOL during a holiday break) in the sense that, how you phrase a statement/comment/criticism/question etc. will cause the person you're communicating with to react a certain way. However, it didn't necessarily go into using Emma Watson .gif's to hook the audience before they realise the intention of the topic, so kudos on the creative & original elaboration!

DeletedUser111410

As far as the Infinite Monkey Theorem goes, I wonder how long it will take for the current crop of forum users to jangle their keyboards as they have been ....

hmm... does this mean that even I can snipe "100ms noble train" given infinite amount of chances? sounds good :)

DeletedUser

hmm... does this mean that even I can snipe "100ms noble train" given infinite amount of chances? sounds good :)

I don't remember them as being that hard to snipe. Smallest trains I've seen sniped was 5 ms and 10 ms back before they enforced gaps

DeletedUser111410

I don't remember them as being that hard to snipe. Smallest trains I've seen sniped was 5 ms and 10 ms back before they enforced gaps
but..but..i am nub tho... and cant think IMT, and TW connection. Wait, is it making better pNp?