Imposter BD = Basically Dead

DeletedUser

Greetings world 45. As you are aware, a few of us guys in R4KI have been having a little fun with BD over the last week or so. After receiving intel that their tribe were going to attempt to rim papoomio over the following few days, we decided this was an excuse to venture into K46 and hunt them down. Plans were drawn up quickly and within 24 hours things were underway.

Current stats.
15-3 to R4KI (see below). The 3 to BD were kept by them no longer than 24 hours and one was retaken after 1 second.
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: R4KI
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 3
Difference: 12

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46,913
Side 2: 10,805
Difference: 36,108

image.php
[/spoil]

Are BD really dead? BD's representative seemed confident of their position a few days ago.
Well, we are pulling together now. Jim really is on the edge of getting rimmed. And while it may appear that papoomio and scoregasm are growing, they are very low on troops
Also it appears the war is rounding up and that R4ki is taking heavy losses and is starting to crumble.

Although we are crumbling, low on troops and on the edge of getting rimmed, here is what we somehow managed to dish out to them...
[spoil]
9gbyuw.jpg

2uz30na.jpg

28mi684.jpg

30j2yz6.jpg

1zf1w6e.jpg

15eeej4.jpg

bgww1v.jpg

29c4f45.jpg

6nwf47.jpg

2nrn9cx.jpg

[/spoil]

Are they even fighting back? Yeah, they've been trying to. The only thing is they've focused entirely on taking two villages, one belonging to J-I-M and one belonging to Echo46.

1. J-I-M's village they managed to take, we give them credit for that. It was retaken by us the next day but they still didnt give up on it so we thought we'd give them a hand pre-nobling it.
[spoil]
20salc9.jpg

Although this didnt quite go to plan as his first noble took the loyalty to 1, the result was still what we wanted.

2q3vgr6.jpg

1t7bq9.jpg

[/spoil]

2. Echo46 has had 7 of their nobles hit his main village.

Attempt 1: Evidence of a little co-ordination between 4 of their players, as they managed to send a 13 hour noble train (one nuke/noble each) and 50-80 hour round trips for their nobles. Thats dedication if anything. We decided to let three of them off and defend one of them
[spoil]
1zhczo.jpg

Message from Echo: "Wish him good luck rebuilding those troops with his level 13 rax and level 6 stables :)"[/spoil]

Attempt 2: Loyalty is low, why not give it another crack?! 3 more incoming nobles, 2 successful hits will definately take the village. But uh-oh....
[spoil]
2woeqoo.jpg

r2vzgj.jpg

33wkxw9.jpg

fydgrc.jpg

[/spoil]

Anyone can imagine how frustrating it would be to have a tribe continuously attempting to noble your main village. So we decided to let Echo loose to go on a wild nobling spree and have some fun while they try noble him. Results of this seemed to cheer him up a lot...
[spoil]
5dl6rq.jpg
[/spoil]

Is it over yet? Hmmm, up to them really.

To round it off, heres an update from the BD representative
Whatever I don't even care anymore
... I'd rather not talk about leadership of the tribe. It's turned into a dictatorship
As of now I have left the tribe

Id like to thank the 8 R4KI players that have contributed to the fighting/supporting over here for their great co-ordination and commitment so far.

Thanks for reading :)

DeletedUser

Reading the story is like reading well written guide.

Great job.

DeletedUser

James, you know I don't usually post in here, but that was pure gold.

Pleasure working with you as always.

L@UI$

More great stuff from R4KI, hard to imagine just what there capable of :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I pitty them
But then again being too smart can lead too unforseen consequences
their morale was a bit to high and went to loose on you guys
serves them right^^
as they say
Never underestimate you enemy
and
dont touch a wounded wolf :icon_wink:
even if it's wounded it still is a predator

DeletedUser

Thanks for putting a stop to these impostors :p

There are another 2 BD's I didn't know about...

Code:
World	Tribe	Members	Rank	Villages	Points
EN30	BD	39	1	13,122		127,053,484
EN36	BD	1	340	1		139
EN43	BD	32	23	244		1,290,383
EN45	BD	27	30	41		101,507

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

19-3 to R4KI and 14 unsuccessful noble attempts on echo's village. Getting a bit predictable now.

Echo46

I would like to say hi to all of those who dont know me
and
In about 20hours its going to be 18 failed nobles on my village

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thanks for putting a stop to these impostors :p

There are another 2 BD's I didn't know about...

Code:
World	Tribe	Members	Rank	Villages	Points
EN30	BD	39	1	13,122		127,053,484
EN36	BD	1	340	1		139
EN43	BD	32	23	244		1,290,383
EN45	BD	27	30	41		101,507

The W36 BD was a lot bigger several months ago when i was still playing w36, but i beleive ACTIVE had a hand in ending those imposters :icon_wink: