imposters with the wtf tag

DeletedUser31923

Well the members of WTF? were looking around our locationgs we noticed a tribe which close to our tag:

wtf....

now imediantly we started mailing them:

change your name or we declear war... said:
ForumAlias today at 18:49[/u]
change your name from wtf or you will disapear.

Sommers1 today at 18:51
why should we change our name?

ForumAlias today at 18:52[/u]
your tag is to close to ours... WTF? was created by us therefore you dont have a right to use it...

Sommers1 today at 18:53
actually, it was created by us in world 8, and you didnt come along til later, i think it was world 12.

ForumAlias today at 18:54[/u]
you change your, tag, and we allow a Nap with you... you keep your tag we turn you bright red

Sommers1 today at 18:55
ok, let me talk about it with my tribe.

now with spotting these imposters:

imposters.jpg

we felt it was our duty to defend our name:

defend.jpg

now after there stubborn leader:

george-bush-picture-4.jpg

decided to tell us that he wants war, i decided to set flame to there members... opps i mean flame there memebers :icon_cool::
38975.6483715278-t.jpg

that is all for now stay turned for new information abotu the WTF? tag

DeletedUser

Oh man, it'll be an amazing war. How many nobles are on their way out?

DeletedUser

A useless thread, but quite a grasping plot with interesting charcters...

DeletedUser

Oh man, it'll be an amazing war. How many nobles are on their way out?

we have none, but we're not just trying to get resources of them >_>

we can assure you they have nobles of mass destruction

DeletedUser

I have a feeling that the current generation of forum users seem to think that any post accompanied by pictures is highly amusing and is definately relevent and skilled propoganda.

I would like to inform anyone that thinks like this that they are horribly, horribly, wrong.

I appreciate the attempt to bring added life to our forum, but in the future I request that you do not follow the average mainstream thought.
Apologies for any offense made by my post.

DeletedUser31923

I have a feeling that the current generation of forum users seem to think that any post accompanied by pictures is highly amusing and is definately relevent and skilled propoganda.

I would like to inform anyone that thinks like this that they are horribly, horribly, wrong.

I appreciate the attempt to bring added life to our forum, but in the future I request that you do not follow the average mainstream thought.
Apologies for any offense made by my post.

its just ment to make the forums laugh and a lot did lol

DeletedUser31368

I vote we form a coalition and go over there and destroy everything they have, and then try to run them... it will work, I know what I am talking about.

bush_stupid.jpg

Rizzler

Lol its Pnp and you guys think its a war. You really are asses (donkeys). And that bitch (female dog)over there who said the pics aren't funny and something about mainstream needs to get a life then commit suicide.