Failed Vote Improvement towards tech worlds - increasing recruitment time

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ULTRAFUSE

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hi,

I think the tech worlds should receive a small update where it makes techs more important than they are right now.
Sadly, they become somewhat irrelevant at late game, account manager just pushes everything to level 10.

I suggest to change the recruitment time for 1 troop, based on barracks level and tech level.

So for example:
Level 1 Spear: 1 minute
Level 2 Spear: 2 minutes
Level 3 Spear: 3 minutes
Etc.

Of course not so severely as minutes, but perhaps a difference between 20 to 40 seconds between tech level 1 and tech level 10. It would make tech's more important, also in late game. Besides that, it makes sense as well. More advanced often means more production time.

bambamsam1997

Reaction score
Takes longer to build a nuke in an established village than in a freshly nobled barbarian, which you can then level up afterword

I don't like it..

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Terrible idea, this is p2w for troops in its final form for the early/midgame. Why not just propose to directly buy troops while you're at it and cut out the middle man aka the smithy?

ULTRAFUSE

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why not ...when you sleep your enemy can build more troops......and and the defender too (*_*)

This would balance tech VS troops perfectly. Whereas the current system gives the advantage to higher tech, this would balance it out.

Terrible idea, this is p2w for troops in its final form for the early/midgame. Why not just propose to directly buy troops while you're at it and cut out the middle man aka the smithy?

I think you do not take into consideration that getting a tech to level 10 takes more than 100 hours. You can not speed up the process of leveling up a tech. Leveled it up all the way, you'll take more time to build troops.

Fajah

Reaction score
This wont work, terrible Idea. Tech 10 is already extremely abusable with offensive paladin buffs. 10 tech ram with ram negation is stupidly strong. Game is ruined already.

ULTRAFUSE

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This wont work, terrible Idea. Tech 10 is already extremely abusable with offensive paladin buffs. 10 tech ram with ram negation is stupidly strong. Game is ruined already.

How would this make tech 10 more abusable? You produce troops slower at tech 10

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think this would slow the late game down to much when tech is less important...a 10 tech world can not REDUCE research so once you get to 10 to have usable troops(offensive villages should 10 tech defense regardless and they do not produce it so this would not impact defensive ability). This would just slag world speed dramatically and for that I am against it.

While I do get the point that the stronger the troop the slower the build there is no way this is not just ridiculous in its final form on a realistic level.