Improving Sharing Village Notes Function

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dukefan7777777

Reaction score
Given this is an integral part of the game when working together, putting together fang/nuke/fake scripts etc.; I think a good idea to improve the functionality of the sharing village notes would be to allow the village notes to appear simply from scrolling over the village on the map and accordingly, have options (Similar to how the village note/command sharing is already set up) to choose what is displayed when doing so. *Bit more detailed explanation below*

Screenshot 2022-01-11 094748.png

It appears TW Devs more or less already have the capability to implement this as seen in the above picture where you can see that in the village I have hovered over, a tribemate has a village note created. However, it simply says "Another player is sharing a note about this village."

The proposal is more or less to make this part of gameplay more customizable for the players. E.g. Selecting which players village notes you can see when hovering over the village in addition to your own (without having to click on the village or open another tab in order to see it). Another option could be to "show the most recent village notes from any tribemate" or "show all village notes if less than 2 (or any customizable #) notes are on the village." Just came up with these examples rather quickly, but I think adding this concept would vastly improve the concept of sharing village notes and gameplay (saves clicking and time).